Deerhunter Recon Act Jacket
£74.95 £175.99DEER 5198
Royal Mail Tracked 48 hr just £3.95
Royal Mail Tracked 24 hr just £5.95
Orders Over £75 delivered FREE (with Royal Mail Tracked 48 hr. 24 hr option is available)
Above applies to UK ONLY. For overseas additional rates apply.
We are pleased to accept orders from outside the United Kingdom.
Once you have decided which items you would like to purchase please add them to the shopping cart and enter your delivery address. Once you have proceeded to this point the website will calculate your shipping costs. We are constantly working to try to offer the most competitive prices, and therefore we don't list them here.
We currently cover an ever expanding list of countries. We cover Europe, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand & many more. If on checkout the website states that we do not currently ship to your delivery destination, please get in touch and we would be happy to provide you with a delivery cost estimate.
Please note in exceptional cases where weight or size restrictions are exceeded it may be necessary for additional carriage charges to be levied. If this is the case you will be contacted by email. In certain circumstances we reserve the right to cancel and refund orders.
We currently us DHL as our courier for all of our international shipments. We have trialled a number of companies over the years, and have found them to offer the best level of service. The main advantage of DHL is that they collect the shipments and deliver them to you themselves, they don't hand over to third party shippers.
DHL offer two delivery options, although both may not be available dependant upon your delivery location.
DHL Economy Select (Europe)
Economy shipping door-to-door delivery within a certain number of days, dependant upon destination. For an estimated delivery date please contact us once your order has been placed.
- Less urgent and typically heavier shipping needs
- Cost-effective and reliable delivery
- Proactive delivery notification
- Collection and delivery locations across 35 countries in Europe
DHL Express Worldwide
A door-to-door delivery by the end of the next possible working day. For an estimated delivery date please contact us once your order has been placed.
- Time-sensitive international shipping needs
- Proactive delivery notification
- Available from and to all collection and delivery locations worldwide
Costs are based upon consignments complying with standard Airmail volumetric size and weight restrictions
Please note in cases where volumetric restrictions are exceeded additional charges may be necessary. We will contact you via email if this is the case. In certain circumstances we reserve the right to refuse the order and provide a full refund.
For further clarification of shipping costs and volumetric restrictions please feel free to send an email. If you provide details of your proposed order we can advise of any potential issues.
Special conditions apply to International Returns and Exchanges, please see our terms and conditions page
Recon Act Jacket by Deerhunter
This high spec ergonomic design keeps it simple with a well thought out range of pockets and features that ensure a great outdoors experience
This medium weight, high performance jacket uses a variety of technical fabrics and design innovations to lead the way in practical functionality - producing superior comfort in poor weather allowing the wearer a more enjoyable experience. Can be layered with thermal fleece / quilt for winter wear
Durable polyester tricot fabric is wind and waterproof, and breathable, with built in stretch for comfortable movement. Waterproof membrane is covered by Deerhunter's five year performance guarantee
Cordura stretchable reinforcement on shoulders and arm wear zones protects the coat from snags and rips
Well thought out arrangement of practical pockets both inside and out, including a poacher's stowing pocket in the rear
This versatile high performance jacket is suitable for a wide range of outdoor activities
Sizes Medium to 3XL
Colour; DH Beluga 385
Deerhunter branded throughout
(Recommended Retail Price £215.99)
NOW AT A VERY ATTRACTIVE SPECIAL OFFER PRICE WHILST STOCKS LAST
|Size GB inches||33||35||36||38||39||41||43||44||46||47||47||50||52|
Wash separately, inside out
DEER-TEX® Performance Shell
The Deer-Tex® Performance shell is a membrane laminated to the shell fabric. It is 100% wind and waterproof and it is breathable.This membrane is 4-way stretchable and it gives a great feeling and flexibility. Just like the original Deer-Tex® membrane it can be washed or dry-cleaned.
Water resistance is up to 10.000mm/H2O, Water vapour permeability is up to 10.000g/m2/24H.
- High performance Waterproof Breathable outer shell is soft to touch peached / brushed 100% Polyester Micro-fibre tricot with stretchable laminate to produce a non rustling, soundless fabric that is robust and hard wearing
- Fabric treated with durable water repellent to shrug off water & dirt penetration. preventing staining and dirt build up
- Comfortable 100% Polyester lining - wicks the moisture away from the body aiding breath ability
- Shoulders and wear points have stretching Deer - X - Dura reinforcement that protects the jacket and reduces wear while not restricting movement
- Deer-Tex performance membrane is a breathable, fully wind and water proof membrane with a 5 year guarantee
- Quality single way YKK zip for superior easy long term functioning
- Oblique radio pocket with waterproof zipper and elasticated string for antenna
- Adjustable cuff for a comfortable heat retaining fit
- Napoleon pocket beside placket
- 2 hip pockets with zip fastening - wide opening for easy access
- Pre-shaped articulated elbows for ease of movement
- Adjustable hem with drawstring for a customised fit
- Quiet silicon snap buttons
- No hood
- Large poacher's pocket with zip fastening