Deerhunter Highland Jacket
Royal Mail Tracked 48 hr just £3.95
Royal Mail Tracked 24 hr just £5.95
Orders Over £75 delivered FREE (with Royal Mail Tracked 48 hr. 24 hr option is available)
Above applies to UK ONLY. For overseas additional rates apply.
We are pleased to accept orders from outside the United Kingdom.
Once you have decided which items you would like to purchase please add them to the shopping cart and enter your delivery address. Once you have proceeded to this point the website will calculate your shipping costs. We are constantly working to try to offer the most competitive prices, and therefore we don't list them here.
We currently cover an ever expanding list of countries. We cover Europe, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand & many more. If on checkout the website states that we do not currently ship to your delivery destination, please get in touch and we would be happy to provide you with a delivery cost estimate.
Please note in exceptional cases where weight or size restrictions are exceeded it may be necessary for additional carriage charges to be levied. If this is the case you will be contacted by email. In certain circumstances we reserve the right to cancel and refund orders.
We currently us DHL as our courier for all of our international shipments. We have trialled a number of companies over the years, and have found them to offer the best level of service. The main advantage of DHL is that they collect the shipments and deliver them to you themselves, they don't hand over to third party shippers.
DHL offer two delivery options, although both may not be available dependant upon your delivery location.
DHL Economy Select (Europe)
Economy shipping door-to-door delivery within a certain number of days, dependant upon destination. For an estimated delivery date please contact us once your order has been placed.
- Less urgent and typically heavier shipping needs
- Cost-effective and reliable delivery
- Proactive delivery notification
- Collection and delivery locations across 35 countries in Europe
DHL Express Worldwide
A door-to-door delivery by the end of the next possible working day. For an estimated delivery date please contact us once your order has been placed.
- Time-sensitive international shipping needs
- Proactive delivery notification
- Available from and to all collection and delivery locations worldwide
Costs are based upon consignments complying with standard Airmail volumetric size and weight restrictions
Please note in cases where volumetric restrictions are exceeded additional charges may be necessary. We will contact you via email if this is the case. In certain circumstances we reserve the right to refuse the order and provide a full refund.
For further clarification of shipping costs and volumetric restrictions please feel free to send an email. If you provide details of your proposed order we can advise of any potential issues.
Special conditions apply to International Returns and Exchanges, please see our terms and conditions page
Highland Shooting Jacket by Deerhunter
Robust and practical, fully waterproof and breathable with a range of essential features.
Part of the Deerhunter classic shooting range based around the concept of traditional appearance with hi-spec technical features.
If you are heading off to the Scottish Highlands to hunt fast flying grouse, high flying pheasants or small game in the Lowlands, you will greatly appreciate the classic cut, carefully considered design and the special features that have been chosen for the dedicated outdoors man.
Cut for a comfortable, unencumbered fit.
Lightweight, flexible DeerTex Temp triple layer thermal padding.
Substantial, removable hood
Waterproof membrane is covered by Deerhunter's five year performance guarantee.
Well thought out arrangement of practical pockets both inside and out, including a poacher's stowing pocket in the rear
This versatile high performance jacket is suitable for a wide range of outdoor activities
Sizes Medium to 4XL
Colour; DH 375 Ivy Green
Deerhunter branded throughout
NOW AT A VERY ATTRACTIVE SPECIAL OFFER PRICE WHILST STOCKS LAST
|Size GB inches||33||35||36||38||39||41||43||44||46||47||47||50||52|
Length; For the Size 52 the length is 29.8 inches (4 inches shorter than the long version)
Wash separately, inside out
Deer-Tex® membrane lies loosely between the outer fabric and the other layers.
All seams are taped, making the product 100% waterproof.
The loose membrane is particularly suited to products where there is a major emphasis on being noiseless, for example during stalking and bow hunting.
Just like the original Deer-Tex® membrane it can be washed or dry-cleaned.
Water resistance is up to 10.000mm/H2O, Water vapour permeability is up to 10.000g/m2/24H.
DEER-TEX TEMP. A three-layer padding made from fibres that have been melted together under a low heat. This unique structure produces an extraordinary softness. Deer-Tex® Temp collects body heat, while the surface material ensures that the heat is encapsulated in the layers and insulates the body.
Full Features Recap
- High performance Waterproof Breathable outer shell 73% Cotton, 27% Polyamide with stretchable laminate to produce a non rustling, soundless fabric that is robust and hard wearing
- Deer-Tex membrane that is fully wind, waterproof & breathable with built-in stretch for freedom of movement. Performance covered by Deer-Tex 5 year warranty
- Fabric treated with durable water repellent to shrug off water & dirt penetration. preventing staining and dirt build up
- Attractive tartan 100% Polyester lining - designed to keep you comfortable - - wicks the moisture away from the body aiding breath ability
- Deer-Tex Temp Performance Insulation is a 3-layer padding system that ensures the thermal layer breathes while retaining the bodies heat. Fine denier fibres produce superior thermal performance by trapping a high level of air within a given space. Thin, lightweight, Deer-Tex Performance retains shape and thermal properties over time even after repeated cleaning
- Attractive suede reinforcing/trimming protects and enhances appearance
- Functional detachable hood zip fastening
- Shoulder patches with diamond stitch detailing
- Two hand warmer pockets
- Quality two way YKK zip for superior easy long term functioning
- Two large cartridge pockets with lift and fix magnetic inserts to hold flaps open for easy access
- Pleated back for unencumbered movement
- Game pocket with long zip opening ideal for carrying small game or essential kit
- Articulated, shaped elbow for unrestricted movement when shooting
- Adjustable cuff with velcro strap
- Silicone snap buttons
- Internal pocket with zip
- Part of the Deerhunter Highland shooting range of trousers, caps etc
Deerhunter supplied by Royal warrant to the Danish Royal Family
In 1985, Carl D. Engel launched a range of hunting wear on the basis of his passion for hunting in all four corners of the Earth, and from the very outset he saw the world as a potential market for hunting clothing. That is how it was back then – and how it still is today, where we are developing innovative hunting wear adapted to our customers, the environment, the current fashion and the latest technology.