Deerhunter Muflon Jacket
Royal Mail Tracked 48 hr just £3.95
Royal Mail Tracked 24 hr just £5.95
Orders Over £75 delivered FREE (with Royal Mail Tracked 48 hr. 24 hr option is available)
Above applies to UK ONLY. For overseas additional rates apply.
We are pleased to accept orders from outside the United Kingdom.
Once you have decided which items you would like to purchase please add them to the shopping cart and enter your delivery address. Once you have proceeded to this point the website will calculate your shipping costs. We are constantly working to try to offer the most competitive prices, and therefore we don't list them here.
We currently cover an ever expanding list of countries. We cover Europe, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand & many more. If on checkout the website states that we do not currently ship to your delivery destination, please get in touch and we would be happy to provide you with a delivery cost estimate.
Please note in exceptional cases where weight or size restrictions are exceeded it may be necessary for additional carriage charges to be levied. If this is the case you will be contacted by email. In certain circumstances we reserve the right to cancel and refund orders.
We currently us DHL as our courier for all of our international shipments. We have trialled a number of companies over the years, and have found them to offer the best level of service. The main advantage of DHL is that they collect the shipments and deliver them to you themselves, they don't hand over to third party shippers.
DHL offer two delivery options, although both may not be available dependant upon your delivery location.
DHL Economy Select (Europe)
Economy shipping door-to-door delivery within a certain number of days, dependant upon destination. For an estimated delivery date please contact us once your order has been placed.
- Less urgent and typically heavier shipping needs
- Cost-effective and reliable delivery
- Proactive delivery notification
- Collection and delivery locations across 35 countries in Europe
DHL Express Worldwide
A door-to-door delivery by the end of the next possible working day. For an estimated delivery date please contact us once your order has been placed.
- Time-sensitive international shipping needs
- Proactive delivery notification
- Available from and to all collection and delivery locations worldwide
Costs are based upon consignments complying with standard Airmail volumetric size and weight restrictions
Please note in cases where volumetric restrictions are exceeded additional charges may be necessary. We will contact you via email if this is the case. In certain circumstances we reserve the right to refuse the order and provide a full refund.
For further clarification of shipping costs and volumetric restrictions please feel free to send an email. If you provide details of your proposed order we can advise of any potential issues.
Special conditions apply to International Returns and Exchanges, please see our terms and conditions page
Muflon Jacket Art Green by Deerhunter
Top quality waterproof, breathable winter jacket designed for comfortable wear in difficult weather conditions for long periods.
Features Deer-Tex® Membrane, a fully waterproof, windproof, breathable membrane that ensures dryness and comfort for the wearer. Deer-Tex® membrane lies loosely between the outer fabric and the other layers. All seams are taped, making the product 100% waterproof.
The loose membrane is particularly suited to products where there is a major emphasis on being noiseless. The Deer-Tex® membrane has a water penetration resistance rating up to 20,000 mm, which will protect you under the harshest of weather conditions (eg light rain requires a rating of 3,000 mm).
Durable Tricot outer has built in stretch for ease of movement.
Suede wear and reinforcement points.
Numerous strategically placed pockets. Chest and hip pockets, cartridge and hand warmer pockets.
Thinsulate 3M insulation for outstanding thermal protection - lightweight and non bulky.
Fabric is treated with Aegis Microbe Shield, an antimicrobial technology which protects against odour, staining and deterioration
Large functional hood is detachable. Can be worn with a hat.
Adjustable cuffs and hem.
This excellent jacket is a perennial best seller.
Colour; 376 DH Art Green
Sizes Medium to 5XL
Size Guide - To Fit Chest
|Size GB inches||33||35||36||38||39||41||43||44||46||47||49||50||52|
Length: 30 inches approx
The Deer-Tex® Membrane lies loosely between the outer fabric and the inner layers. It is 100% Waterproof, Windproof and Breathable. All seams are taped, making the product 100% waterproof. Deer Tex is 4-way stretchable so it feels comfortable and his highly flexible. Technical specifications: Water resistance is up to 20.000mm, Water Vapour permeability is up to 10.000g/m2/24h.
Deer-Tex® Membrane - Five-year-warranty
Five-year warranty on manufacturing defects in the Deer-Tex® Membrane. NB: The Deer-Tex® Membrane warranty only covers manufacturing defects.
Thinsulate 3M Insulation is the smartest choice if staying warm is important to you. When you compare equal thicknesses, the original "warmth without bulk" Thinsulate insulation offers almost one-and-one-half times the warmth of down, and twice the warmth of other high-loft insulation materials. The unique microfibres that make up Thinsulate insulation work by trapping air molecules between you and the cold external air. The more air a material traps in a given space the better it protects against heat loss. Because the fibres in Thinsulate are finer than the fibres used in other synthetic or natural insulating materials, they are are able to trap more air in less space, which produces the excellent thermal performance of genuine 3M Thinsulate.
- Durable double knitted stretchable Polyester Twill - hardwearing, no rustle, soft touch fabric
- Technical Deer-Tex Membrane - 100% Wind and waterproof, and breathable membrane
- Built in 4 way stretch & flexibility
- 5 Year warranty on the Deer-Tex membrane
- Reinforced with 50% Polyamide, 50% Polyurethane
- Reinforced wear points with flexible suede detail for protection
- 3M Thinsulate insulation for excellent thermal performance - flexible, breathable, retains heat in damp conditions
- Outer treated with Teflon water repellent treatment to repel water and stains, maintains garment appearance and sheds water
- Detachable Hood with chin guard
- 2 Hand warmer pocket, 2 large cartridge pockets with zips
- 2 chest pockets beside placket with zips & integrated cartridge pockets
- Polishing cloth in the left chest pocket
- Side slits for freedom of movement
- Adjustable waist with drawstring for a close fit
- Adjustable cuffs with velcro strap
- Quality YKK zips for ease use and extended life span
- Lined in Breathable Polyester for all day comfort