Dublin River Boots III
Much loved by equestrians, dog walkers and other outdoor enthusiasts alike, the Dublin River Boots III promise affordable, all-day waterproof comfort without compromising on style. You’re guaranteed to look - and feel - good in the outdoors.
If you're looking for a new breathable country boot that's designed to be waterproof and fashionable, then look no further! The Dublin River Boots III are perfect for anyone that wants to look timelessly stylish while being guaranteed protection against the elements.
They come with a removable padded insole, full-grain leather upper, and are available in dark brown, chocolate or black. Whether you're wearing them to work or hitting the farm, the Dublin River Boot is sure to give you great comfort.
You won't find greater comfort or style than that offered by the calf-length Dublin River Boots III. Wear over jodhpurs or jeans for a classic country look or use them as riding or yard boots; you can rely on their genuine leather upper to be a rugged companion to even the messiest of outdoor activities or tasks.
The high-tech, high-quality materials of this durable outdoors or equestrian footwear ensure you stay comfortable even after long days on your feet or in the saddle. The RCS technology footbed is both moisture-wicking and double cushioned for maximum comfort and stability as well as waterproof booty lining that keeps your feet and ankles dry.
Your feet will be the talk of the show when you've got these stylish, breathable country boots on.
The Dublin River Boots III features include:
- Waterproof and breathable nylon lining
- Sweat control lining - to keep your feet cool and dry
- Double cushioning layer
- Padded heel cushion
- Great breathability
- Hard-wearing, high-quality leather upper ensures these country boots will outlast the season
- Durable and lightweight tough tec rubber outer sole
- Elastic top gusset and adjustable lace.
- The Rider Comfort System (RCS) footbed uses a cupped heel and arch support for all-day comfort
- Stability guaranteed in all conditions with their Tough tec rubber outsoles with slip resistant tread
- Heel and arch support with double cushioning layer for great comfort.
- Lace and elastic gusset at the top of the boot allows for quick adjustment and guarantees they fit like a glove
- Available in regular and wide fit, making these the perfect choice of extra-wide calf fitting boots for horse riding or other outdoor pursuits
- Available in sizes 3 to 8, Regular, Wide and Extra Wide Calf
As leather is a natural product, please note the colour of your boots may vary from that shown.
Dublin River boots care guide
These boots will quickly become a staple of your outdoors or equestrian wardrobe. But, to get the best from these leather boots, they will need a little care and attention every once in a while. With a little effort and the right treatment, your Dublin River boots will last you well and maintain their performance for longer.
Animal manure and other liquids (particularly salt water) can be corrosive to leather; washing your boots thoroughly with clean water after contact is essential to maintaining the fabric in tip-top condition. Use a soft brush cleaning kit and leather cleaner where necessary.
We recommend always cleaning and drying boots before storing. Treating with a leather or suede conditioner from our range of nikwax products or other cleaning products is also suggested, particularly before storing for a prolonged period. Keep these boots in a cool and dry environment with a consistent temperature and avoid storage in direct sunlight or damp conditions where mould might develop.
To avoid damage to the fabric, always test cleaners and conditioners on a small, inconspicuous area of the leather before treating the whole boot.
Postal Rates for UK Delivery
Royal Mail Tracked 48 (2-4 working day service) just £3.95
Royal Mail Tracked 24 (1-2 working day service) just £5.95
Orders Over £75 delivered FREE (with Royal Mail Tracked 48 2 - 4 working day service
Free UK Returns
For Overseas Orders the shipping cost is calculated live by the website - just enter your address to see the cost