Deerhunter Recon Pro Jacket
Royal Mail Tracked 48 hr just £3.95
Royal Mail Tracked 24 hr just £5.95
Orders Over £75 delivered FREE (with Royal Mail Tracked 48 hr. 24 hr option is available)
Above applies to UK ONLY. For overseas additional rates apply.
We are pleased to accept orders from outside the United Kingdom.
For Europe and Associated Territories
are Calculated As Follows;
DPD Classic Road Europe Zone 1
DPD Classic Road Europe Zone 2
DPD Classic Road Europe Zone 3
DPD Classic Road Europe Zone 4
Classic Road Europe Zone 5
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Please note in exceptional cases where weight or size restrictions are exceeded it may be necessary for additional carriage charges to be levied. If this is the case you will be contacted by email. In certain circumstances we reserve the right to cancel and refund orders.
Courier method used DPD Classic Road
DPD Classic Road
For Non European Destinations
Shipping Method – “DPD Classic Air”
USA - £32.99 3-6 Working Days
Canada - £36.99 3-6 Working Days
Australia - £36.99 4-7 Working Days
New Zealand - £52.99 4-7 Working Days
South Africa £35.95 4-6 Working Days
International Shipping is presently not available to destinations not listed above
Costs are based upon consignments complying with standard Airmail volumetric size and weight restrictions
Please note in cases where volumetric restrictions are exceeded additional charges may be necessary. We will contact you via email if this is the case. In certain circumstances we reserve the right to refuse the order and provide a full refund.
For further clarification of shipping costs and volumetric restrictions please feel free to send an email. If you provide details of your proposed order we can advise of any potential issues.
Recon Pro Jacket by Deerhunter
This medium weight, high performance jacket uses a variety of technical fabrics and design innovations to lead the way in practical functionality - producing superior comfort in poor weather allowing the wearer a more enjoyable experience. Can be layered with thermal fleece / quilt for winter wear
Durable polyester tricot fabric is wind and waterproof, and breathable, with built in stretch for comfortable movement. Waterproof membrane is covered by Deerhunter's five year performance guarantee
Cordura stretchable reinforcement on shoulders and arm wear zones protects the coat from snags and rips
Well thought out arrangement of practical pockets both inside and out, including a poacher's stowing pocket in the rear
This versatile high performance jacket is suitable for a wide range of outdoor activities
Sizes Medium to 3XL
Colour; DH Beluga 385
Deerhunter branded throughout
(Recommended Retail Price £275.99)
NOW AT A VERY ATTRACTIVE SPECIAL OFFER PRICE WHILST STOCKS LAST
|Size GB inches||33||35||36||38||39||41||43||44||46||47||47||50||52|
Wash separately, inside out
DEER-TEX® Performance Shell
The Deer-Tex® Performance shell is a membrane laminated to the shell fabric. It is 100% wind and waterproof and it is breathable.This membrane is 4-way stretchable and it gives a great feeling and flexibility. Just like the original Deer-Tex® membrane it can be washed or dry-cleaned.
Water resistance is up to 10.000mm/H2O, Water vapour permeability is up to 10.000g/m2/24H.
- High performance Waterproof Breathable outer shell is soft to touch peached / brushed 100% Polyester Micro-fibre tricot with stretchable laminate to produce a non rustling, soundless fabric that is robust and hard wearing
- Fabric treated with durable water repellent to shrug off water & dirt penetration. preventing staining and dirt build up
- Comfortable 100% Polyester lining - wicks the moisture away from the body aiding breath ability
- Shoulders and wear points have stretching Deer - X - Dura reinforcement that protects the jacket and reduces wear while not restricting movement
- Deer-Tex performance membrane is a breathable, fully wind and water proof membrane with a 5 year guarantee
- Quality 2 way YKK zip for superior easy long term functioning
- Detachable hood for added protection when needed
- Oblique radio pocket with waterproof zipper and elasticated string for antenna
- Storm cuff at sleeve for a comfortable heat retaining fit
- 2 Chest pockets beside placket
- 2 hip pockets with stud fastening flap covers - wide opening for easy access
- Pre-shaped articulated elbows for ease of movement
- Adjustable waist & hem with drawstring for a customised fit
- Quiet silicon snap buttons