Deerhunter Reyburn II Bamboo Shirt
Royal Mail Tracked 48 hr just £3.95
Royal Mail Tracked 24 hr just £5.95
Orders Over £75 delivered FREE (with Royal Mail Tracked 48 hr. 24 hr option is available)
Above applies to UK ONLY. For overseas additional rates apply.
We are pleased to accept orders from outside the United Kingdom.
Once you have decided which items you would like to purchase please add them to the shopping cart and enter your delivery address. Once you have proceeded to this point the website will calculate your shipping costs. We are constantly working to try to offer the most competitive prices, and therefore we don't list them here.
We currently cover an ever expanding list of countries. We cover Europe, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand & many more. If on checkout the website states that we do not currently ship to your delivery destination, please get in touch and we would be happy to provide you with a delivery cost estimate.
Please note in exceptional cases where weight or size restrictions are exceeded it may be necessary for additional carriage charges to be levied. If this is the case you will be contacted by email. In certain circumstances we reserve the right to cancel and refund orders.
We currently us DHL as our courier for all of our international shipments. We have trialled a number of companies over the years, and have found them to offer the best level of service. The main advantage of DHL is that they collect the shipments and deliver them to you themselves, they don't hand over to third party shippers.
DHL offer two delivery options, although both may not be available dependant upon your delivery location.
DHL Economy Select (Europe)
Economy shipping door-to-door delivery within a certain number of days, dependant upon destination. For an estimated delivery date please contact us once your order has been placed.
- Less urgent and typically heavier shipping needs
- Cost-effective and reliable delivery
- Proactive delivery notification
- Collection and delivery locations across 35 countries in Europe
DHL Express Worldwide
A door-to-door delivery by the end of the next possible working day. For an estimated delivery date please contact us once your order has been placed.
- Time-sensitive international shipping needs
- Proactive delivery notification
- Available from and to all collection and delivery locations worldwide
Costs are based upon consignments complying with standard Airmail volumetric size and weight restrictions
Please note in cases where volumetric restrictions are exceeded additional charges may be necessary. We will contact you via email if this is the case. In certain circumstances we reserve the right to refuse the order and provide a full refund.
For further clarification of shipping costs and volumetric restrictions please feel free to send an email. If you provide details of your proposed order we can advise of any potential issues.
Special conditions apply to International Returns and Exchanges, please see our terms and conditions page
Deerhunter Reyburn II Long Sleeve Shirt
Latest version of this bestselling outdoor shirt with smart military styling and double chest pockets.
Experience the unique comfort of a Bamboo mix fabric, enjoy this soft yet resilient wonder fibre.
The Reyburn shirt is ideal for summer - made with 50% bamboo viscose and 50% polyester it offers the cooling properties of greater breathability and moisture-wicking, allied with the natural antibacterial properties of natural Bamboo.
Features shoulder back ventilating flaps for extra breathability, double chest pockets with covering flaps and double button closure, straps to hold sleeves in place when rolled back. Button down collar. Attractive check lining to back shoulders.
This versatile, practical shirt is ideal for hunters and trekkers, who will appreciate its durability and well thought out design.
Outshell; 50% Polyester, 50% Bamboo Viscose
Sizes Small to 3XL
Colour; Cloud Berry DH 243 (Beige Stone), Space Green DH 386 (Dark Green), Olive Night DH 364 (Olive)
Size Guide Neck
Size Guide - To Fit Chest
As well as being a sustainable Eco friendly product, Bamboo has qualities make it a superior garment fabric. Bamboo viscose is beautifully soft and pleasant to the touch whilst also being extremely resilient and durable. When compared in studies to cotton and polyester, it has been found to be stronger, have better moisture wicking properties and better moisture absorption.
Bamboo Feature Properties
- Supremely soft, silky and luxurious to the touch – enjoy exceptional comfort.
- Hypoallergenic - Experience the natural solution to skin irritation.
- Breathable and thermo-regulating – Stay comfortable whatever the weather; keeps you cool in summer and warm in winter.
- Wickability - Bamboo mix fabric is more absorbent than cotton and its unique structure enables it to wick moisture away from the skin.
- UV protective – Blocks the Sun's rays.
- Biodegradable – Bamboo is 100% natural and biodegradable.
- 50% environmentally friendly bamboo fibres that neutralize body odour
- Sustainable - Bamboo grows without the need for fertilisers to boost its growth, or pesticides since bamboo is naturally pest-resistant.
- Eco-Friendly - Bamboo requires far less water, pesticides and fertilisers than cotton, making it the superior Green option.