Alan Paine Rutland Ladies Waterproof Tweed Coat | Palm
£189.95 £219.95ALAN RUTLFLD
Royal Mail Tracked 48 hr just £3.95
Royal Mail Tracked 24 hr just £5.95
Orders Over £75 delivered FREE (with Royal Mail Tracked 48 hr. 24 hr option is available)
Above applies to UK ONLY. For overseas additional rates apply.
We are pleased to accept orders from outside the United Kingdom.
Once you have decided which items you would like to purchase please add them to the shopping cart and enter your delivery address. Once you have proceeded to this point the website will calculate your shipping costs. We are constantly working to try to offer the most competitive prices, and therefore we don't list them here.
We currently cover an ever expanding list of countries. We cover Europe, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand & many more. If on checkout the website states that we do not currently ship to your delivery destination, please get in touch and we would be happy to provide you with a delivery cost estimate.
Please note in exceptional cases where weight or size restrictions are exceeded it may be necessary for additional carriage charges to be levied. If this is the case you will be contacted by email. In certain circumstances we reserve the right to cancel and refund orders.
We currently us DHL as our courier for all of our international shipments. We have trialled a number of companies over the years, and have found them to offer the best level of service. The main advantage of DHL is that they collect the shipments and deliver them to you themselves, they don't hand over to third party shippers.
DHL offer two delivery options, although both may not be available dependant upon your delivery location.
DHL Economy Select (Europe)
Economy shipping door-to-door delivery within a certain number of days, dependant upon destination. For an estimated delivery date please contact us once your order has been placed.
- Less urgent and typically heavier shipping needs
- Cost-effective and reliable delivery
- Proactive delivery notification
- Collection and delivery locations across 35 countries in Europe
DHL Express Worldwide
A door-to-door delivery by the end of the next possible working day. For an estimated delivery date please contact us once your order has been placed.
- Time-sensitive international shipping needs
- Proactive delivery notification
- Available from and to all collection and delivery locations worldwide
Costs are based upon consignments complying with standard Airmail volumetric size and weight restrictions
Please note in cases where volumetric restrictions are exceeded additional charges may be necessary. We will contact you via email if this is the case. In certain circumstances we reserve the right to refuse the order and provide a full refund.
For further clarification of shipping costs and volumetric restrictions please feel free to send an email. If you provide details of your proposed order we can advise of any potential issues.
Special conditions apply to International Returns and Exchanges, please see our terms and conditions page
Rutland Ladies Tweed Field Coat by Alan Paine
The Alan Paine Rutland is their best selling tweed and it's not hard to see why. With an abundance of highly practical and technical features and style to match, this waterproof field coat is a wise investment for any country lady.
With a robust, yet soft to touch outer, the Rutland is an impressive garment. It has a waterproof and breathable membrane to keep you protected and comfortable when you're out in the field.
This is a Classic Fit garment - Building into garment 5" to 6" (12 cm to 15 cm) from actual chest size allowing layering - fit should be considered roomy. Alan Paine's Classic Fit country clothing is their most regular and modern fit. Classic Fit styles are slightly tapered across the waist and chest, whilst still retaining plenty of room for comfort and ease of movement.
Features all the convenient practical elements you would expect from Alan Paine, including hand warmer pockets, spacious cartridge pockets with drain holes and retaining straps, knitted storm cuffs, moleskin collar liner, quality YKK zip with studded storm cover, secure inside pocket. Alan Paine branded throughout, with AP Crest badge
Rutland is an essential in any country woman's wardrobe - a style that remains current season after season. Wear with breeks or jeans, jodhpurs or a tweed skirt, the look is as smart or casual as you wish - but always very 'country'.
The Rutland Coat is 5cm shorter than the Rutland Jacket
Sizes UK 8-18
Colour; Palm Tweed
This is a Classic Fit garment
|To Fit Bust||To Fit Waist||To Fit Hips||Sleeve Lenght|
INTERNATIONAL SIZE CONVERSION
Product Key Features
- Robust, wear-resistant Tweed outer is a durable mix of 60% wool, 25% Acrylic, 10% Polyester, 5% other fibres. Combines the wear resistance of man made fibres with the natural warmth, and feel of wool for years of comfortable wear
- Waterproof and breathable membrane tested up to 5000 mm (water pillar penetration test) for full protection from the elements
- Luxury quilted lining for insulation on cold days
- Comfortable knitted windbreaker cuffs prevent heat loss
- Internal secure pocket for phone etc
- Classic Fit
- Two way top quality YKK zipper for ease of use and prolonged life
- Two handy handwarmer pockets
- Two functional cartridge pockets with eyelet drainage holes and retaining straps
- Attractive moleskin collar in subtle contrast colour - collar can be worn up or down, and can also be closed fully at the throat
Perfect for a wide range of country events where the desired look is traditional and stylish - and the weather might be less than pleasant