Craghoppers Ladies Verve Trousers

SKU: CWJ1232R/7V1/10
Craghoppers Ladies Verve Trousers
Craghoppers Ladies Verve Trousers
Craghoppers Ladies Verve Trousers In Blue
Craghoppers Ladies Verve Trousers In Blue
Craghoppers Ladies Verve Trousers In Blue
Craghoppers Ladies Verve Trousers In Black
Craghoppers Ladies Verve Trousers In Black
Craghoppers Ladies Verve Trousers In Black

Craghoppers Ladies Verve Trousers

SKU: CWJ1232R/7V1/10
Regular price £35.79
/
Colour
Size
  • Low stock - 1 item left
Tax included.
  • Free UK Returns
  • Free UK Shipping on orders over £75
  • Satisfaction Guarantee - Hassle Free 90 Day Return Period

Craghoppers Women's Verve Trousers

These Craghoppers Ladies Verve Trousers are a practical, modern pair of trousers, recommended for use on the Duke Of Edinburgh award. These trousers provide a superb fit and year-round comfort for all of your outdoor adventures. With UPF 40+ sun protection, you can have peace of mind knowing that your trousers will be protecting you from the sun's UV rays. The SmartDry Eco Technology is a water repellent finish that keeps items drier for longer, making them lighter, warmer and much more comfortable to wear. 

Featuring two open pockets and one zipped pocket, these trousers are ideal for carrying all of your outdoor essentials such as your phone, keys, wallet and compass. Whilst the zipped pocket provides more reassurance that your valuables are safe. These Trousers have a  SplashProof finish meaning, whilst they are not fully waterproof, they can withstand showers, whilst also being wiped clean if they do happen to get dirty. 

The composition of these trousers is 96% polyamide, which is a nylon fabric, meaning that the trousers can take some knocks and scrapes without too much wear and tear. The other 4% is made up of elastane fabric, which is a lightweight fabric, and it gives the trousers the stretch they need for outdoor activities.

These trousers have a stylish fit, whilst also providing you with optimal level protection regardless of the time of year or the adventure you may be facing. 

Features

  • Two open pockets and one zipped pocket
  • Fixed waist 
  • Heel tape 
  • SmartDry Eco technology 
  • SolarShield sun protective clothing UPF40+
  • Wash and wear Ffabric
  • Fabric is 96% Polyamide and 4% Elastane

Sizing Chart - To Fit

UK SIZE

6

8

10

12

14

16

18

20

WAIST (INCHES)

24

26

27

28

30

32

34

36

HIPS (INCHES)

33

34

36

38

40

42

44

46

LEG LENGTH (INCHES)

31

31

31

31

31

31

31

31


Postal Rates for UK Delivery
Royal Mail Tracked 48 (2-4 working day service) just £3.95
Royal Mail Tracked 24 (1-2 working day service) just £5.95
Orders Over £75 delivered FREE (with Royal Mail Tracked 48 2 - 4 working day service
Free UK Returns

For Overseas Orders the shipping cost is calculated live by the website - just enter your address to see the cost

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.