Deerhunter Callum Long Sleeve Shirt
Experience the benefits of Bamboo fabric - and save the planet!
Uniquely comfortable, soft and resilient, Bamboo is truly a wonder fibre.
Great for comfort - soft and more absorbent than cotton.
Eco-Friendly - Bamboo requires far less water, pesticides and fertiliser than comparable crops.
The Callum shirt is ideal for summer - made with 50% bamboo viscose and 50% polyester it offers the cooling properties of greater breathability and moisture-wicking, allied with the natural antibacterial properties of natural Bamboo.
Features shoulder back ventilating flaps with mesh section, double chest pockets with covering flaps, straps to hold sleeves in place when rolled back. Button down collar. Button on sleeve allows rolled up sleeve to be held in place.
This versatile, practical shirt is ideal for hunters and trekkers, who will appreciate its durability and practical design.
Outshell; 50% Polyester, 50% Bamboo Viscose
Sizes Small to 3XL
Colour; Green Check 38018, Blue Check 78018
Size Guide Neck
Size Guide - To Fit Chest
As well as being a sustainable Eco friendly product, Bamboo has qualities make it a superior garment fabric. Bamboo viscose is beautifully soft and pleasant to the touch whilst also being extremely resilient and durable. When compared in studies to cotton and polyester, it has been found to be stronger, have better moisture wicking properties and better moisture absorption.
Bamboo Feature Properties
- Supremely soft, silky and luxurious to the touch – enjoy exceptional comfort.
- Hypoallergenic - Experience the natural solution to skin irritation.
- Breathable and thermo-regulating – Stay comfortable whatever the weather; keeps you cool in summer and warm in winter.
- Wickability - Bamboo mix fabric is more absorbent than cotton and its unique structure enables it to wick moisture away from the skin.
- UV protective – Blocks the Sun's rays.
- Biodegradable – Bamboo is 100% natural and biodegradable.
- Sustainable - Bamboo grows without the need for fertilisers to boost its growth, or pesticides since bamboo is naturally pest-resistant.
- Eco-Friendly - Bamboo requires far less water, pesticides and fertilisers than cotton, making it the superior Green option.
Postal Rates for UK Delivery
Royal Mail Tracked 48 (2-4 working day service) just £3.95
Royal Mail Tracked 24 (1-2 working day service) just £5.95
Orders Over £75 delivered FREE (with Royal Mail Tracked 48 2 - 4 working day service
Free UK Returns
For Overseas Orders the shipping cost is calculated live by the website - just enter your address to see the cost