Deerhunter Muflon Jacket | Realtree Max-5 Camo
Royal Mail Tracked 48 hr just £3.95
Royal Mail Tracked 24 hr just £5.95
Orders Over £75 delivered FREE (with Royal Mail Tracked 48 hr. 24 hr option is available)
Above applies to UK ONLY. For overseas additional rates apply.
We are pleased to accept orders from outside the United Kingdom.
DHL Economy Select (Europe)
- Less urgent and typically heavier shipping needs
- Cost-effective and reliable delivery
- Proactive delivery notification
- Collection and delivery locations across 35 countries in Europe
DHL Express Worldwide
- Time-sensitive international shipping needs
- Proactive delivery notification
- Available from and to all collection and delivery locations worldwide
Muflon Realtree Max Jacket by Deerhunter
Top quality waterproof, breathable winter jacket in a designed for comfortable wear in difficult weather conditions for long periods.
MAX-5 camo pattern elements are strategically placed to create super-realistic tone, contrast and shadow. Viewed up close, MAX-5 offers incredible detail. At a distance, the pattern obliterates the human outline completely.
Features Deer-Tex® Membrane, a fully waterproof, windproof, breathable membrane that ensures dryness and comfort for the wearer. Deer-Tex® membrane lies loosely between the outer fabric and the other layers. All seams are taped, making the product 100% waterproof.
The loose membrane is particularly suited to products where there is a major emphasis on being noiseless. The Deer-Tex® membrane has a water penetration resistance rating up to 20,000 mm, which will protect you under the harshest of weather conditions (eg light rain requires a rating of 3,000 mm).
Durable Tricot outer has built in stretch for ease of movement.
Suede wear and reinforcement points.
Numerous strategically placed pockets. Chest and hip pockets, cartridge and hand warmer pockets.
Thinsulate 3M insulation for outstanding thermal protection - lightweight and non bulky.
Fabric is treated with Aegis Microbe Shield, an antimicrobial technology which protects against odour, staining and deterioration
Large functional hood is detachable. Can be worn with a hat.
Adjustable cuffs and hem.
This excellent jacket is a perennial best seller.and a wildfowler's favourite.
Colour; T 95 DH Realtree Max-5 Camo
Sizes Medium to 3XL
Size Guide - To Fit Chest
|Size GB inches||33||35||36||38||39||41||43||44||46||47||47||50||52|
The Deer-Tex® Membrane lies loosely between the outer fabric and the inner layers. It is 100% Waterproof, Windproof and Breathable. All seams are taped, making the product 100% waterproof. Deer Tex is 4-way stretchable so it feels comfortable and his highly flexible. Technical specifications: Water resistance is up to 20.000mm, Water Vapour permeability is up to 10.000g/m2/24h.
Deer-Tex® Membrane - Five-year-warranty
Five-year warranty on manufacturing defects in the Deer-Tex® Membrane. NB: The Deer-Tex® Membrane warranty only covers manufacturing defects.
Thinsulate 3M Insulation is the smartest choice if staying warm is important to you. When you compare equal thicknesses, the original "warmth without bulk" Thinsulate insulation offers almost one-and-one-half times the warmth of down, and twice the warmth of other high-loft insulation materials. The unique microfibres that make up Thinsulate insulation work by trapping air molecules between you and the cold external air. The more air a material traps in a given space the better it protects against heat loss. Because the fibres in Thinsulate are finer than the fibres used in other synthetic or natural insulating materials, they are are able to trap more air in less space, which produces the excellent thermal performance of genuine 3M Thinsulate.
Tricot Fabric. A tricot is a smooth textured knit consisting of fine or single yarns which form vertical whales on the surface of the fabric and crosswise ribs on the back, thus resulting in a run-resistant knit. Tricots are often used for the construction of technical garments for their outstanding wear and stretch capabilities. With a remarkable amount of stretch, curves are no match for the elasticity of tricots.
- Durable double knitted stretchable Polyester Twill - hardwearing, no rustle, soft touch fabric
- Technical Deer-Tex Performance Shell - 100% Wind and waterproof, and breathable membrane
- Built in 4 way stretch & flexibility
- 5 Year warranty on the Deer-Tex membrane
- Reinforced with 50% Polyamide, 50% Polyurethane
- Reinforced wear points with flexible suede detail for protection
- 3M Thinsulate insulation for excellent thermal performance - flexible, breathable, retains heat in damp conditions
- Outer treated with Teflon water repellent treatment to repel water and stains, maintains garment appearance and sheds water
- Detachable Hood with chin guard
- 2 Hand warmer pocket, 2 large cartridge pockets with zips
- 2 chest pockets beside placket with zips & integrated cartridge pockets
- Polishing cloth in the left chest pocket
- Side slits for freedom of movement
- Adjustable waist with drawstring for a close fit
- Adjustable cuffs with velcro strap
- Quality YKK zips for ease use and extended life span
- Lined in Breathable Polyester for all day comfort
- Realtree Max-5 Camo
Built with waterfowlers in mind, new Realtree MAX-5 camouflage is filled with cattails, reeds, cane and grasses to blend into flooded marshes. Plus corn, wheat, oats and sunflowers to hide you in open fields. It has branches, twigs and leaves that work in flooded timber. And with open areas that mimic mud, water, bark and shadows, MAX-5 literally adds another layer of invisibility to camo – no matter where or how you use it.
Of course, all MAX-5 camo pattern elements are strategically placed to create super-realistic tone, contrast and shadow. Viewed up close, MAX-5 offers incredible detail. At a distance, the pattern obliterates the human outline completely.