Deerhunter Recon Trousers
Royal Mail Tracked 48 hr just £3.95
Royal Mail Tracked 24 hr just £5.95
Orders Over £75 delivered FREE (with Royal Mail Tracked 48 hr. 24 hr option is available)
Above applies to UK ONLY. For overseas additional rates apply.
We are pleased to accept orders from outside the United Kingdom.
Once you have decided which items you would like to purchase please add them to the shopping cart and enter your delivery address. Once you have proceeded to this point the website will calculate your shipping costs. We are constantly working to try to offer the most competitive prices, and therefore we don't list them here.
We currently cover an ever expanding list of countries. We cover Europe, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand & many more. If on checkout the website states that we do not currently ship to your delivery destination, please get in touch and we would be happy to provide you with a delivery cost estimate.
Please note in exceptional cases where weight or size restrictions are exceeded it may be necessary for additional carriage charges to be levied. If this is the case you will be contacted by email. In certain circumstances we reserve the right to cancel and refund orders.
We currently us DHL as our courier for all of our international shipments. We have trialled a number of companies over the years, and have found them to offer the best level of service. The main advantage of DHL is that they collect the shipments and deliver them to you themselves, they don't hand over to third party shippers.
DHL offer two delivery options, although both may not be available dependant upon your delivery location.
DHL Economy Select (Europe)
Economy shipping door-to-door delivery within a certain number of days, dependant upon destination. For an estimated delivery date please contact us once your order has been placed.
- Less urgent and typically heavier shipping needs
- Cost-effective and reliable delivery
- Proactive delivery notification
- Collection and delivery locations across 35 countries in Europe
DHL Express Worldwide
A door-to-door delivery by the end of the next possible working day. For an estimated delivery date please contact us once your order has been placed.
- Time-sensitive international shipping needs
- Proactive delivery notification
- Available from and to all collection and delivery locations worldwide
Costs are based upon consignments complying with standard Airmail volumetric size and weight restrictions
Please note in cases where volumetric restrictions are exceeded additional charges may be necessary. We will contact you via email if this is the case. In certain circumstances we reserve the right to refuse the order and provide a full refund.
For further clarification of shipping costs and volumetric restrictions please feel free to send an email. If you provide details of your proposed order we can advise of any potential issues.
Special conditions apply to International Returns and Exchanges, please see our terms and conditions page
Recon Waterproof Trousers by Deerhunter
Deerhunter Recon Trousers are designed for the demanding outdoor man, being produced to a high technical specification for comfort and functionality
Durable polyester tricot fabric is wind and waterproof, and breathable, with built in stretch for comfortable movement. Waterproof membrane is covered by Deerhunter's five year performance guarantee
Soft brushed outer for low movement noise and a finish that's soft to the touch
These durable and adaptable trousers are part of the Deerhunter Recon range of shooting clothing, aimed at the shooting fraternity. Reco waterproofs are suitable for a wide range of outdoor activities. Matching jacket and hat are available
Perfect for rambling, fishing and farming these trousers offer a range of features that make them a practical, great value option
The waistband is elasticated for a comfortable adjustable fit. Press stud closure. Zip fly. Loops for the addition of a belt. Reinforced seat
Two side pockets on the hips with zip fastening. Larger stowing pocket on right thigh with zip fastening. Adjusting straps on the ankles
in sizes Small to 3XL
Colour; DH Beluga 385
(Recommended Retail Price £189.99)
|Deerhunter Trousers Size Chart|
|Waist||31" / 32"||33" / 34"||34"/36"||37" / 39"||40" / 42"||43" / 44"||45" / 46"||47" / 49"|
|Inside Leg||82 CM||84 CM||86 CM||86 CM||86 CM||84 CM||84 CM||84 CM|
Wash separately, inside out
DEER-TEX® Performance Shell
The Deer-Tex® Performance shell is a membrane laminated to the shell fabric. It is 100% wind and waterproof and it is breathable.This membrane is 4-way stretchable and it gives a great feeling and flexibility. Just like the original Deer-Tex® membrane it can be washed or dry-cleaned.
Water resistance is up to 10.000mm/H2O, Water vapour permeability is up to 10.000g/m2/24H.
- High performance Waterproof Breathable outer shell is soft to touch peached / brushed 100% Polyester Micro-fibre tricot with stretchable laminate to produce a non rustling, soundless fabric that is robust and hard wearing
- Fabric treated with durable water repellent to shrug off water & dirt penetration. preventing staining and dirt build up
- Comfortable 100% Polyester lining - wicks the moisture away from the body aiding breath ability
- Wear points have stretching Deer - X - Dura reinforcement that protects the jacket and reduces wear while not restricting movement
- Deer-Tex performance membrane is a breathable, fully wind and water proof membrane with a 5 year guarantee
- Quality YKK zips for superior easy long term functioning
- Articulated knees for ease of movement
- Zip at ankles for easy removal
- All zips are waterproof
- Mesh lined inside waterproof lining to wick the moisture away from the skin
- Adjustable waist for a customised fit
- Quiet silicon snap buttons