Deerhunter Upland Jacket
We offer a range of delivery options across the UK, as well as, internationally. If you would like more information on the delivery process at Hollands Country Clothing, please read through the information below.
Postal rates for delivery in the UK
- Royal Mail Tracked 48 (2-4 working day service) just £3.95
- Royal Mail Tracked 24 (1-2 working day service) just £5.95
- Orders Over £50 delivered FREE (with Royal Mail Tracked 48 2 - 4 working day service
The above applies to the UK only. For overseas additional rates apply, please see below.
If you would like to check the order status of your purchase, look it up by entering your order number and email used during the check out process:
You can look up your order by entering the order number and your email here.
Overseas order and delivery options
We are pleased to accept orders from outside the United Kingdom. Once you have decided which items you would like to purchase please add them to the shopping cart and enter your delivery address.
We currently cover an ever expanding list of countries. We cover Europe, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand & many more. If on checkout the website states that we do not currently ship to your delivery destination, please get in touch and we would be happy to provide you with a delivery cost estimate.
Please note in exceptional cases where weight or size restrictions are exceeded it may be necessary for additional carriage charges to be levied. If this is the case you will be contacted by email. In certain circumstances we reserve the right to cancel and refund orders.
We currently use DHL as our courier for all of our international shipments. We have trialled a number of companies over the years, and have found them to offer the best level of service. The main advantage of DHL is that they collect the shipments and deliver them to you themselves, they don't hand them over to third party shippers.
DHL offers two delivery options, although both may not be available depending upon your delivery location.
How much are international shipping costs?
The shipping costs depend entirely on your location, which is why we do not list the prices here. Once you have proceeded to the checkout, we will immediately calculate your shipping costs. We are constantly working to try to offer the most competitive prices.
Delivery options from DHL
DHL Economy Select (Europe)
Economy shipping door-to-door delivery within a certain number of days, depending upon destination. For an estimated delivery date please contact us once your order has been placed.
- Less urgent and typically heavier shipping needs
- Cost-effective and reliable delivery
- Proactive delivery notification
- Collection and delivery locations across 35 countries in Europe
DHL Express Worldwide
A door-to-door delivery by the end of the next possible working day. For an estimated delivery date please contact us once your order has been placed.
- Time-sensitive international shipping needs
- Proactive delivery notification
- Available from and to all collection and delivery locations worldwide
Costs are based upon consignments complying with standard Airmail volumetric size and weight restrictions.
Further information on delivery
Please note in cases where volumetric restrictions are exceeded additional charges may be necessary. We will contact you via email if this is the case. In certain circumstances we reserve the right to refuse the order and provide a full refund.
For further clarification of shipping costs and volumetric restrictions please feel free to send an email to email@example.com. If you provide details of your proposed order we can advise of any potential issues.
Special conditions apply to International Returns and Exchanges, please see our terms and conditions page
Upland Jacket by Deerhunter
This waterproof, breathable jacket is versatile and hard wearing, designed with a host of technical features for active wear in poor conditions.
Durable cotton rich cotton/polyamide outer is flexible, with low rustle noise, whilst being strong and tear resistant.
Features Deer-Tex® Membrane, a fully waterproof, windproof, breathable membrane that ensures dryness and comfort for the wearer. Deer-Tex® membrane lies loosely between the outer fabric and the other layers. All seams are taped, making the product 100% waterproof.
The loose membrane is particularly suited to products where there is a major emphasis on being noiseless. The Deer-Tex® membrane has a water penetration resistance rating up to 20,000 mm, which will protect you under the harshest of weather conditions (eg light rain requires a rating of 3,000 mm).
Numerous strategically placed pockets. Double chest phone/document pockets, hip pockets with flap covers and retaining straps and large rounded easy access, and hand warmer pockets with zip closure. Two way front zip. Radio antenna hole. Game pocket with long zip opening. Internal pockets with zip.
Large functional hood. Detachable. Articulated pre-shaped elbows for ergonomic arm fit. Adjustable cuffs with rubber straps. Low noise silicon snap fasteners.
Adjustable cuffs and hem.
Colour; T 380 DH Canteen
Sizes Small to 5XL
Outer Shell; 73% Cotton, 27% Polyamide. Lining 100% Polyester Mesh
|Size GB inches||33||35||36||38||39||41||43||44||46||47||49||50||52|
Actual Garment Half Chest Measurements - (Try comparing these to a current coat that fits you well, measurement taken from 2 inches below the armpit, to the same spot on opposite side)
Size S (EU46) - 22 inches
Size M/S (EU48) - 22.5 inches
Size M (EU50) - 23 inches
Size L (EU52) - 24 inches
Size XL (EU54) - 25 inches
Size XL/XXL (EU 56) - 26 inches
Size XXL (EU58) - 26.5 inches
Size XXXL (EU60) - 27 inches
Size XXXL/4XL (EU62) - 27.5 inches
Size 4XL (EU64) - 28 inches
Average back length taken from the base of the collar to the hem:- 33 inches
Average Sleeve length taken from the Armpit to the cuff: - 23.5 inches
The Deer-Tex® Membrane lies loosely between the outer fabric and the inner layers. It is 100% Waterproof, Windproof and Breathable. All seams are taped, making the product 100% waterproof. Deer Tex is 4-way stretchable so it feels comfortable and his highly flexible. Technical specifications: Water resistance is up to 20.000mm, Water Vapour permeability is up to 10.000g/m2/24h.
Deer-Tex® Membrane - Five-year-warranty
Five-year warranty on manufacturing defects in the Deer-Tex® Membrane. NB: The Deer-Tex® Membrane warranty only covers manufacturing defects.
- Outer shell 73% Cotton, 27% Polyamide for a natural cotton rich hard-wearing breathable shell
- 100% Polyester Mesh Lining ensures minimum resistance to moisture transmission away from the skin for maximum comfort and dryness
- DWR treatment on the outer surface to repel water and dirt - prevents water logging and stain penetration
- Deer-Tex Performance shell is a 4-way stretch membrane laminated to the shell for a highly breathable windproof, waterproof protection
- Taped seams for fully 100% waterproofness
- Deer-Dura reinforcement at shoulder & top arm and pocket details for added protection
- Detachable hood in the left pocket
- Radio antenna opening
- Two way centre front YKK zip for freedom of movement and ventilation when active
- Two zipped chest pockets
- Two hand warmer pockets with retainer straps for your cartridge pockets
- Adjustable cuff with rubber strap for a secure fit
- Suitable for temperatures down to -5°C
- Machine washable at 30°C but with no softener
- 5 Year warranty on manufacturing defects in the Deer-Tex membranes
- Matching trousers are available to complete this waterproof shooting suit