Heather Scott Eight Panel Baggy Button Tweed Cap
Royal Mail Tracked 48 hr just £3.95
Royal Mail Tracked 24 hr just £5.95
Orders Over £75 delivered FREE (with Royal Mail Tracked 48 hr. 24 hr option is available)
Above applies to UK ONLY. For overseas additional rates apply.
We are pleased to accept orders from outside the United Kingdom.
DHL Economy Select (Europe)
- Less urgent and typically heavier shipping needs
- Cost-effective and reliable delivery
- Proactive delivery notification
- Collection and delivery locations across 35 countries in Europe
DHL Express Worldwide
- Time-sensitive international shipping needs
- Proactive delivery notification
- Available from and to all collection and delivery locations worldwide
Eight Segment Baggy Button Cap in finest Harris Tweed
A traditionally styled 8 panelled tweed cap with a central button, known by various names, Baker's Boy, Newsboy, Gatsby and more recently Peaky Blinder - you choose!
Manufactured by Heather Hats using authentic Harris Wool Tweed
Fully Lined - 100% Polyester Satin Lining lightly quilted throughout for comfort and warmth
Fitted with band (non elasticated) to ensure cap does not slip once in position.
Lining colour Brown
Features a deep back and the superior shaping common to Heather caps
The stiffened peak curves downwards at the edges forming the classic flat cap shape - the nature of the peak ensures this shape will be maintained over time. Peak is shaped to fit comfortably on the forehead
The peak is fully stitch attached, and does not allow the cap to be worn with the upper portion detached.
Great quality and style at a great price
Sizes Small to XL
Colour Brown Barleycorn
Sizes Approximately to Fit
Size Small 56 - 57 cms
Medium 58 -59 cms
Large 60 cms
XL 62 cms
"The Orb Mark is your guarantee of genuine Harris Tweed cloth. Protected by the 1993 Harris Tweed Act of Parliament, Harris Tweed must be made from 100% pure new wool dyed, spun and hand woven at the home of the weaver and finished in the Outer Hebrides of Scotland"
The newsboy cap or newsy cap is a casual-wear cap similar in style to the flat cap. Sometimes also referred to as the: Baker Boy, Bandit Cap, Apple Cap, Eight Piece Cap, Eight Panel, Cabbie, Jay Gatsby (from The Great Gatsby), Fisherman's Cap, Pageboy, Applejack Hat, Lundberg Stetson, Chiz Hat, Peaky Blinder and the Poor Boy Cap.
It has the same overall shape and stiff peak in front as a flat cap, but the body of the cap is rounder, fuller, and paneled with a button on top, and often with a button attaching the front to the brim (as the flat cap sometimes has).
Courtesy of Wikipedia
read more at https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newsboy_cap
This cap is made with authentic Harris tweed - hand woven in the Outer Hebrides
each cap has the Harris Tweed Authority label stitched into it
‘Harris Tweed’ is a real brand – a fabric crafted by local people only
in the beautiful islands of Scotland’s Outer Hebrides.
Why choose ‘Harris Tweed’?
‘Harris Tweed’ is
• a world-famous classic cloth
• handwoven only by the islanders of Scotland’s Outer Hebrides in
their own homes
• the world’s only cloth with a protected provenance, governed by
an Act of Parliament
• protected by the Harris Tweed Authority – guardians of the
world-famous Orb Mark
• made of 100% Pure New Wool that is dyed, blended, carded, spun,
warped, woven, finished only in Scotland’s Outer Hebrides
• stamped, certified and guaranteed to be genuine and of high quality
• an artisanal cloth that is connected to the wild Hebridean landscape
• providing valuable employment for crofters and weavers in a remote
• energy-efficient to create beautiful, durable and practical to use
• an established luxury brand chosen by famous fashion and
interior designers who value its character and timeless class style
read more at www.harristweed.org/