Leatherman Skeletool® RX Emergency Multi-Tool
We offer a range of delivery options across the UK, as well as, internationally. If you would like more information on the delivery process at Hollands Country Clothing, please read through the information below.
Postal rates for delivery in the UK
- Royal Mail Tracked 48 (2-4 working day service) just £3.95
- Royal Mail Tracked 24 (1-2 working day service) just £5.95
- Orders Over £75 delivered FREE (with Royal Mail Tracked 48 2 - 4 working day service
The above applies to the UK only. For overseas additional rates apply, please see below.
If you would like to check the order status of your purchase, look it up by entering your order number and email used during the check out process:
You can look up your order by entering the order number and your email here.
Overseas order and delivery options
We are pleased to accept orders from outside the United Kingdom. Once you have decided which items you would like to purchase please add them to the shopping cart and enter your delivery address.
We currently cover an ever expanding list of countries. We cover Europe, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand & many more. If on checkout the website states that we do not currently ship to your delivery destination, please get in touch and we would be happy to provide you with a delivery cost estimate.
Please note in exceptional cases where weight or size restrictions are exceeded it may be necessary for additional carriage charges to be levied. If this is the case you will be contacted by email. In certain circumstances we reserve the right to cancel and refund orders.
We currently use DHL as our courier for all of our international shipments. We have trialled a number of companies over the years, and have found them to offer the best level of service. The main advantage of DHL is that they collect the shipments and deliver them to you themselves, they don't hand them over to third party shippers.
DHL offers two delivery options, although both may not be available depending upon your delivery location.
How much are international shipping costs?
The shipping costs depend entirely on your location, which is why we do not list the prices here. Once you have proceeded to the checkout, we will immediately calculate your shipping costs. We are constantly working to try to offer the most competitive prices.
Delivery options from DHL
DHL Economy Select (Europe)
Economy shipping door-to-door delivery within a certain number of days, depending upon destination. For an estimated delivery date please contact us once your order has been placed.
- Less urgent and typically heavier shipping needs
- Cost-effective and reliable delivery
- Proactive delivery notification
- Collection and delivery locations across 35 countries in Europe
DHL Express Worldwide
A door-to-door delivery by the end of the next possible working day. For an estimated delivery date please contact us once your order has been placed.
- Time-sensitive international shipping needs
- Proactive delivery notification
- Available from and to all collection and delivery locations worldwide
Costs are based upon consignments complying with standard Airmail volumetric size and weight restrictions.
Further information on delivery
Please note in cases where volumetric restrictions are exceeded additional charges may be necessary. We will contact you via email if this is the case. In certain circumstances we reserve the right to refuse the order and provide a full refund.
For further clarification of shipping costs and volumetric restrictions please feel free to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you provide details of your proposed order we can advise of any potential issues.
Special conditions apply to International Returns and Exchanges, please see our terms and conditions page
Skeletool RX Emergency Multi-Tool by Leatherman
Be ready to respond quickly and safely in any situation, with the Skeletool RX
With specialised tools such as a 154cm deeply serrated blade and carbide glass break bit
Colour: Cerakote Red
Blade Length: 2.6 in | 6.60 cm
Closed Length: 4 in | 10 cm
Weight: 5 oz | 142 g
Please note: This item is subject to age verification checks. An email request will be sent requesting this.
7 Tools Include:
- Needlenose pliers: Use one hand to hold small objects or access narrow spaces
- Regular pliers: Easily hold and manipulate materials with this one-handed tool
- Hard wire cutters: Easily cut through regular-gauge wires with this one handed tool
- Wire cutters: Cut regular-gauge electrical wire with this durable, edge-retaining tool
- 154cm Serrated knife blade
- Large bit driver: Easily switch out full-size bits to customise your multi-tool
- Carabiner/bottle opener: This tool features a one way gate and allows for easy clipping to a belt loop or strap. It can also be used to pop the top on a favourite beverage
- Handle Bit Storage: Conveniently store Leatherman tool bits in the handle of your multi-tool for easy access in the middle of a job, or for safe keeping when not in use
- Locking Blade: A knife blade that locks into place when fully deployed. A user must manually unlock the blade to fold it away, which allows for a much safer user experience
- Replaceable Pocket Clip: A removable clip to wear the tool on a pocket or belt loop without the use of a sheath
- Outside-accessible Features: This multi-tool features tools that are accessible while the tool is in its folded or closed position, mimicking the functionality of a pocket knife
- One-hand Operable Features: Every feature on this tool can be opened and operated with one hand
- Aluminium Handle Insert: The use of aluminium for the handle insert helps to maintain handle strength and rigidity while keeping the overall weight of the tool to a minimum
Highly useful for first responders and ambulance crews