Fortress Waterproof Salopettes in Breathable Fortex Air Flex
Highly popular among farmers, vets and fishermen, these waterproof bib and brace overalls have been designed to offer outstanding protection against rain and water spray. Constructed from PU tricot fabric, they are both fully waterproof and highly breathable, meaning you’ll avoid that clammy feeling so often experienced when wearing conventional waterproof clothing.
Designed to be hard wearing, these waterproof dungarees are made from durable, tear resistant fabric, which uses a laminated PU coating to ensure they are fully waterproof to 6000mm and windproof, too. Providing ample stretch and noiseless movement, they’ve been built for all-day comfort for the messiest tasks or the heaviest downpours.
These waterproof bib and brace overalls are the perfect piece of outdoor workwear and make a great matching suit with the Fortex air flex breathable waterproof jacket for full-body wind and rain protection, whether you’re out fishing or working on the farm.
Waterproof Rating: Tested to EN343 3:2, Waterproof to 6000mm and Breathable to 2000mvpKey technical features
- Fully-adjustable shoulder braces ensure comfort throughout the day
- Made from PU tricot, these overalls are fully waterproof, with welded seams to prevent soak through
- A degree of stretch in the fabric provides flexibility, while the lower waist at the back and sides ensures free movement
- A bib front gives ample protection against splashes
- Storage available thanks to a front pocket with a zip closure beneath the bib flap
- Small: for a 30"-32" waist
- Medium: for a 34"-36" waist
- Large: for a 38"-40" waist
- XL: for a 42"- 44" waist
- XXL: for a 46"- 48" waist
These sizes are aimed as guidance only. Choose a larger size to allow for additional clothing underneath or go smaller for a snugger fit.Inside leg measurements
- Small: 29”
- Medium: 30”
- Large: 30”
- XL: 31”
- XXL: 31”
- XXXL: 31”
The above are actual measurements of the garments; please use them to decide the appropriate sizing. Due to the nature of the way these overtrousers are intended to fit, the body of the trouser is deeper and the crotch lower than in normal trousers. A stud positioned at the ankle can be used to tighten the fit, thus preventing the hem from falling over the foot.
Postal Rates for UK Delivery
Royal Mail Tracked 48 (2-4 working day service) just £3.95
Royal Mail Tracked 24 (1-2 working day service) just £5.95
Orders Over £75 delivered FREE (with Royal Mail Tracked 48 2 - 4 working day service
Free UK Returns
For Overseas Orders the shipping cost is calculated live by the website - just enter your address to see the cost