Leatherman Super Tool® 300M Multi-Tool W/ Molle Sheath
We offer a range of delivery options across the UK, as well as, internationally. If you would like more information on the delivery process at Hollands Country Clothing, please read through the information below.
Postal rates for delivery in the UK
- Royal Mail Tracked 48 (2-4 working day service) just £3.95
- Royal Mail Tracked 24 (1-2 working day service) just £5.95
- Orders Over £75 delivered FREE (with Royal Mail Tracked 48 2 - 4 working day service
The above applies to the UK only. For overseas additional rates apply, please see below.
If you would like to check the order status of your purchase, look it up by entering your order number and email used during the check out process:
You can look up your order by entering the order number and your email here.
Overseas order and delivery options
We are pleased to accept orders from outside the United Kingdom. Once you have decided which items you would like to purchase please add them to the shopping cart and enter your delivery address.
We currently cover an ever expanding list of countries. We cover Europe, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand & many more. If on checkout the website states that we do not currently ship to your delivery destination, please get in touch and we would be happy to provide you with a delivery cost estimate.
Please note in exceptional cases where weight or size restrictions are exceeded it may be necessary for additional carriage charges to be levied. If this is the case you will be contacted by email. In certain circumstances we reserve the right to cancel and refund orders.
We currently use DHL as our courier for all of our international shipments. We have trialled a number of companies over the years, and have found them to offer the best level of service. The main advantage of DHL is that they collect the shipments and deliver them to you themselves, they don't hand them over to third party shippers.
DHL offers two delivery options, although both may not be available depending upon your delivery location.
How much are international shipping costs?
The shipping costs depend entirely on your location, which is why we do not list the prices here. Once you have proceeded to the checkout, we will immediately calculate your shipping costs. We are constantly working to try to offer the most competitive prices.
Delivery options from DHL
DHL Economy Select (Europe)
Economy shipping door-to-door delivery within a certain number of days, depending upon destination. For an estimated delivery date please contact us once your order has been placed.
- Less urgent and typically heavier shipping needs
- Cost-effective and reliable delivery
- Proactive delivery notification
- Collection and delivery locations across 35 countries in Europe
DHL Express Worldwide
A door-to-door delivery by the end of the next possible working day. For an estimated delivery date please contact us once your order has been placed.
- Time-sensitive international shipping needs
- Proactive delivery notification
- Available from and to all collection and delivery locations worldwide
Costs are based upon consignments complying with standard Airmail volumetric size and weight restrictions.
Further information on delivery
Please note in cases where volumetric restrictions are exceeded additional charges may be necessary. We will contact you via email if this is the case. In certain circumstances we reserve the right to refuse the order and provide a full refund.
For further clarification of shipping costs and volumetric restrictions please feel free to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you provide details of your proposed order we can advise of any potential issues.
Special conditions apply to International Returns and Exchanges, please see our terms and conditions page
Super Tool 300M Black Oxide Multi-Tool by Leatherman
The Super Tool 300M is a workhorse of a tool, combining DIY and firearm maintenance into a compact tool
Sheath: Black Molle
Primary Blade Length: 3.2 in | 8.13 cm
Closed Length: 4.5 in | 11.5 cm
Weight: 9.89 oz | 280.27 g
Please note: This item is subject to age verification checks. An email request will be sent requesting this.
18 Tools Include:
- Needlenose Pliers: Perfect for holding small objects or using the pliers in tight, narrow spaces
- Regular pliers: Hold and manipulate items
- Premium replaceable wire cutters: Easily cut through regular and light-guage wire
- Premium replaceable hard wire cutters: Easily cut through electrical hard wires
- Stranded-wire cutters: Cut bundles or wrapped small gauge wire without crushing them
- Electrical crimper: Found in the jaw of the tool and used for general purpose crimping of electrical connectors
- 420HC Blade: Rust resistant and easy to sharpen
- 420HC Serrated Knife: Cut through rough materials with a corrosion-resistant knife
- #8-32 cleaning rod/brush adapter: attach firearm cleaning rods and brushes to this threaded male end tool
- Awl w/ Thread loop: Puncture tough materials to create or enlarge holes and sew with the loop
- Can opener: Safely and easily open canned goods in wilderness situations
- Ruler (9 in | 22 cm) A precise measuring guide for determining length in inches or centimetres, up to 1.5 inches or 3.8 centimetres
- Wood/Metal file: File and smooth edges on wood and metal surfaces
- Bit driver: Switch out double sided bits to customise your multi-tool
- Small screwdriver: Tighten or loosen small flathead screws
- Pry tool: Gain leverage between two objects
- Carbon scraper
- Nail puller
All Locking Features
All locking features means that every tool and knife on the body of the handle, with the exception of the plier head, will lock into place. Note that the Crunch; however, does feature both all locking tools and plier head. The all locking design enables the user to operate individual tools safely and effectively. By locking them into place when fully open, the user can put pressure on the implement while safely completing the job, before manually unlocking the tool to stow it away
This secure ring is for attaching the tool safely and securely to a lanyard. Often people who work near water or on scaffolding attach their tool to a lanyard on their person to avoid losing the tool if it's dropped
Bit Kit Compatible: Utilise link 10 or 15 with our custom made Bits
- 4 Prong Sight Adjusting Bit Extender