Leatherman Free™ P4 Multipurpose Pliers W/Nylon Sheath
Royal Mail Tracked 48 2 - 4 working day delivery just £3.95
Royal Mail Tracked 24 1 - 2 working day delivery just £5.95
Orders Over £50 delivered FREE (with Royal Mail Tracked 48 (2-4 working day)
Free returns on all UK orders
Ensure you fill out the Returns Form as directed and include it within the package you return to us.
Below is a link to print your free returns label:
Above applies to UK ONLY. For overseas additional rates apply.
We are pleased to accept orders from outside the United Kingdom.
Once you have decided which items you would like to purchase please add them to the shopping cart and enter your delivery address. Once you have proceeded to this point the website will calculate your shipping costs. We are constantly working to try to offer the most competitive prices, and therefore we don't list them here.
We currently cover an ever expanding list of countries. We cover Europe, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand & many more. If on checkout the website states that we do not currently ship to your delivery destination, please get in touch and we would be happy to provide you with a delivery cost estimate.
Please note in exceptional cases where weight or size restrictions are exceeded it may be necessary for additional carriage charges to be levied. If this is the case you will be contacted by email. In certain circumstances we reserve the right to cancel and refund orders.
We currently us DHL as our courier for all of our international shipments. We have trialled a number of companies over the years, and have found them to offer the best level of service. The main advantage of DHL is that they collect the shipments and deliver them to you themselves, they don't hand over to third party shippers.
DHL offer two delivery options, although both may not be available dependant upon your delivery location.
DHL Economy Select (Europe)
Economy shipping door-to-door delivery within a certain number of days, dependant upon destination. For an estimated delivery date please contact us once your order has been placed.
- Less urgent and typically heavier shipping needs
- Cost-effective and reliable delivery
- Proactive delivery notification
- Collection and delivery locations across 35 countries in Europe
DHL Express Worldwide
A door-to-door delivery by the end of the next possible working day. For an estimated delivery date please contact us once your order has been placed.
- Time-sensitive international shipping needs
- Proactive delivery notification
- Available from and to all collection and delivery locations worldwide
Costs are based upon consignments complying with standard Airmail volumetric size and weight restrictions
Please note in cases where volumetric restrictions are exceeded additional charges may be necessary. We will contact you via email if this is the case. In certain circumstances we reserve the right to refuse the order and provide a full refund.
For further clarification of shipping costs and volumetric restrictions please feel free to send an email. If you provide details of your proposed order we can advise of any potential issues.
Special conditions apply to International Returns and Exchanges, please see our terms and conditions page
Free™ P4 Multi-Tool by Leatherman
A more robust version of the P2, designed with comfort and durability in mind, the Free P4 has 21 practical tools, all operable with one hand
Sheath: Grey Nylon
Blade Length: 2.76 in | 7.02 cm
Closed Length: 4.25 in | 10.78 cm
Weight: 8.6 oz | 243.8 g
Colour: Stainless Steel
Please note: This item is subject to age verification checks. An email request will be sent requesting this.
21 Tools Include:
- Needlenose Pliers: Perfect for holding small objects or using the pliers in tight, narrow spaces
- Regular pliers: Hold and manipulate items
- Premium replaceable wire cutters: Easily cut through regular and light-guage wire
- Premium replaceable hard wire cutters: Easily cut through electrical hard wires
- Wire strippers: Safely strip multiple gauges and types of wire
- Electrical crimper: Found in the jaw of the tool and used for general purpose crimping of electrical connectors
- 420HC Knife: Corrosion resistant, high carbon stainless steel
- 420HC Serrated Knife: A knife made from 420HC stainless steel
- Saw: Quickly and easily saw through tough materials with this open-toothed tool.
- Spring-action scissors
- Bottle opener
- Wood/Metal file: smooth off edges on wood and metal surfaces
- Package opener
- Awl: Puncture materials like leather, canvas, or wood to create or enlarge holes
- Can opener
- Pry tool: Gain leverage between objects
- Ruler: 1.41 in | 25 mm
- Phillips screwdriver
- Medium screwdriver
- Small screwdriver
- Extra-small screwdriver
One-hand Operable Features
Every feature on this tool can be opened and operated with one hand. This enables the user to keep the other hand free for situations that require multi-tasking or a free hand.
All Locking Features
All locking features means that every tool and knife on the body of the handle, with the exception of the plier head, will lock into place. Note that the Crunch; however, does feature both all locking tools and plier head. The all locking design enables the user to operate individual tools safely and effectively. By locking them into place when fully open, the user can put pressure on the implement while safely completing the job, before manually unlocking the tool to stow it away.
Magnetic Opening & Closing
Leatherman FREE’s revolutionary magnetic locking system allows smooth, quick access to tools, letting you work with speed and confidence for years.
Frustration Free Tool Access
Every feature of FREE is accessible on the outside, allowing you to easily open tools with one hand.
- Removable Pocket Clip