Caterpillar Concord AG Fleece Bodywarmer
We offer a range of delivery options across the UK, as well as, internationally. If you would like more information on the delivery process at Hollands Country Clothing, please read through the information below.
Postal rates for delivery in the UK
- Royal Mail Tracked 48 (2-4 working day service) just £3.95
- Royal Mail Tracked 24 (1-2 working day service) just £5.95
- Orders Over £75 delivered FREE (with Royal Mail Tracked 48 2 - 4 working day service
The above applies to the UK only. For overseas additional rates apply, please see below.
If you would like to check the order status of your purchase, look it up by entering your order number and email used during the check out process:
You can look up your order by entering the order number and your email here.
Overseas order and delivery options
We are pleased to accept orders from outside the United Kingdom. Once you have decided which items you would like to purchase please add them to the shopping cart and enter your delivery address.
We currently cover an ever expanding list of countries. We cover Europe, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand & many more. If on checkout the website states that we do not currently ship to your delivery destination, please get in touch and we would be happy to provide you with a delivery cost estimate.
Please note in exceptional cases where weight or size restrictions are exceeded it may be necessary for additional carriage charges to be levied. If this is the case you will be contacted by email. In certain circumstances we reserve the right to cancel and refund orders.
We currently use DHL as our courier for all of our international shipments. We have trialled a number of companies over the years, and have found them to offer the best level of service. The main advantage of DHL is that they collect the shipments and deliver them to you themselves, they don't hand them over to third party shippers.
DHL offers two delivery options, although both may not be available depending upon your delivery location.
How much are international shipping costs?
The shipping costs depend entirely on your location, which is why we do not list the prices here. Once you have proceeded to the checkout, we will immediately calculate your shipping costs. We are constantly working to try to offer the most competitive prices.
Delivery options from DHL
DHL Economy Select (Europe)
Economy shipping door-to-door delivery within a certain number of days, depending upon destination. For an estimated delivery date please contact us once your order has been placed.
- Less urgent and typically heavier shipping needs
- Cost-effective and reliable delivery
- Proactive delivery notification
- Collection and delivery locations across 35 countries in Europe
DHL Express Worldwide
A door-to-door delivery by the end of the next possible working day. For an estimated delivery date please contact us once your order has been placed.
- Time-sensitive international shipping needs
- Proactive delivery notification
- Available from and to all collection and delivery locations worldwide
Costs are based upon consignments complying with standard Airmail volumetric size and weight restrictions.
Further information on delivery
Please note in cases where volumetric restrictions are exceeded additional charges may be necessary. We will contact you via email if this is the case. In certain circumstances we reserve the right to refuse the order and provide a full refund.
For further clarification of shipping costs and volumetric restrictions please feel free to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you provide details of your proposed order we can advise of any potential issues.
Special conditions apply to International Returns and Exchanges, please see our terms and conditions page
CAT Concord Fleece Vest
Lightweight, non bulky thermal protection
This unfussy fleece bodywarmer from Caterpillar is designed to keep you warm on and off the job
The simple design has a neat contrast brown zip with beard guard. Collar can be worn up or down
Light and comfortable - easy to wear when active
Can be worn as an outer garment indoors and out, or layered under a waterproof for thermal protection in foul weather
Two side entry hand warmer pockets, Chest phone pocket with zip closure. Brown trim on armholes for a good fit
Silicone CAT logo on left hem
Perfect for work or play, this classic CAT fleece gilet won't let you down
Sizes; Small, Medium, Large, XL, XXL, XXXL and XXXXL
Colour; Eclipse Blue, Cypress Green
What's Your Size?
the Small fits approximately a 35-37 inch chest
the Medium fits approximately a 38-40 inch chest
the Large fits approximately a 41-43 inch chest
the XL fits approximately a 44-46 inch chest
the XXL fits approximately a 47-49 inch chest
the XXXL fits approximately a 50-53 inch chest
Please note these are approximate fittings only, please allow for your own body type - some people like more room than others.
- Warm thermal fleece lining
- Durable nylon overlays on elbows, shoulders, and wear points
- Comfortable, durable, technical, and fashionable
- 90% Cotton, 10% Polyester
- Grown on hood
- CAT Caterpillar branded throughout
- Heavy duty locker loop for ease of hanging jacket
- 3 panel hood with cord locks for optimal fit
- Full front logo snap placket
- Print on back left yoke and embroidered logo patch on right chest
- Left chest pocket with hook and loop closure and pen pocket
- Contrast nylon overlays at front and back yoke, placket, elbow patches and sleeve pocket for durability
- Secure cell phone pocket on left sleeve with hook and loop closure Lower reach in pockets
- Drop tail hem
- Popper Fastening