Champion Dumfries Men's Lumberjack Fleece Jacket
In tartan check and lined with soft, Sherpa fleece, the Dumfries hooded lumberjack jacket follows the success of last year's Falkirk design, but with new, improved colours. Subtle blue or grey tartan patterns give this hooded fleece jacket a smart-casual look that makes it a versatile coat for work or leisure when additional warmth is needed. .
With a diamond quilted hood and a snug, deep pile fleece-lined interior, this lumberjack jacket is warm while remaining both light and comfortable to wear. Both the hood and the sleeves are padded with polyester fibre for an additional layer of insulation. Two hip-level handwarmer pockets and two flapped check pockets with button fastenings provide further functionality, with space for keys, a mobile phone or other small items.
Key technical features:
- Suitable for work or leisure thanks to its smart-casual design
- Sports a lumberjack tartan check in blue and grey, for a modern update on a timeless country pattern
- Comfortable and warm, with 100% polyester anti-pill Sherpa fleece that mimics sheep wool and provides superior insulation during cold weather
- Diamond quilt padded hood and sleeves for additional warmth and comfort
- A Champion branded zip to the front
- Provides excellent value for money thanks to its versatility as a warm but lightweight fleece coat
- Machine washable
Colours: Blue, Grey
When laid flat and measured across the front, the jacket measures:
- Medium: 22”
- Large: 23”
- XL: 24”
- XXL: 25”
For the best fit, try comparing these measurements to a similar item of clothing that fits you, and remember to allow for the thickness of the fleece, which may mean you want to opt for a slightly larger size.
Postal Rates for UK Delivery
Royal Mail Tracked 48 (2-4 working day service) just £3.95
Royal Mail Tracked 24 (1-2 working day service) just £5.95
Orders Over £75 delivered FREE (with Royal Mail Tracked 48 2 - 4 working day service
Free UK Returns
For Overseas Orders the shipping cost is calculated live by the website - just enter your address to see the cost