Cotswold Siddington Commando Brogue Chelsea Boot
Royal Mail Tracked 48 hr just £3.95
Royal Mail Tracked 24 hr just £5.95
Orders Over £75 delivered FREE (with Royal Mail Tracked 48 hr. 24 hr option is available)
Above applies to UK ONLY. For overseas additional rates apply.
We are pleased to accept orders from outside the United Kingdom.
Once you have decided which items you would like to purchase please add them to the shopping cart and enter your delivery address. Once you have proceeded to this point the website will calculate your shipping costs. We are constantly working to try to offer the most competitive prices, and therefore we don't list them here.
We currently cover an ever expanding list of countries. We cover Europe, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand & many more. If on checkout the website states that we do not currently ship to your delivery destination, please get in touch and we would be happy to provide you with a delivery cost estimate.
Please note in exceptional cases where weight or size restrictions are exceeded it may be necessary for additional carriage charges to be levied. If this is the case you will be contacted by email. In certain circumstances we reserve the right to cancel and refund orders.
We currently us DHL as our courier for all of our international shipments. We have trialled a number of companies over the years, and have found them to offer the best level of service. The main advantage of DHL is that they collect the shipments and deliver them to you themselves, they don't hand over to third party shippers.
DHL offer two delivery options, although both may not be available dependant upon your delivery location.
DHL Economy Select (Europe)
Economy shipping door-to-door delivery within a certain number of days, dependant upon destination. For an estimated delivery date please contact us once your order has been placed.
- Less urgent and typically heavier shipping needs
- Cost-effective and reliable delivery
- Proactive delivery notification
- Collection and delivery locations across 35 countries in Europe
DHL Express Worldwide
A door-to-door delivery by the end of the next possible working day. For an estimated delivery date please contact us once your order has been placed.
- Time-sensitive international shipping needs
- Proactive delivery notification
- Available from and to all collection and delivery locations worldwide
Costs are based upon consignments complying with standard Airmail volumetric size and weight restrictions
Please note in cases where volumetric restrictions are exceeded additional charges may be necessary. We will contact you via email if this is the case. In certain circumstances we reserve the right to refuse the order and provide a full refund.
For further clarification of shipping costs and volumetric restrictions please feel free to send an email. If you provide details of your proposed order we can advise of any potential issues.
Special conditions apply to International Returns and Exchanges, please see our terms and conditions page
Cotswold Leather Goodyear Welt Commando Sole Brogue Market Boot
Cotswold "Siddington" - the classic wing-tip brogue Chelsea / Market / Dealer boot, with a rugged Commando lug sole
These hand crafted boots are fully 'Goodyear Stitch Welted' with a substantial Heavy Duty Commando Sole - for great grip in difficult conditions
A premium leather boot with traditional "broguing" cut leather - Full wing tip toe and brogue detailing
All Leather Upper, Gripping Rubber sole,
Half leather lined interior
Pull on style with elasticated side gussets and rear pull finger loop
Hand manufactured, but not in the U.K. - hence the outstanding value!
Expect to pay three times as much for a similar U.K. manufactured boot
Classic Rounded toe for comfort - not narrowly pointed
Traditional Gentleman's pull on boot - ideal for town or country
Sizes UK 7 to 12
The Brogue (derived from the Old Irish bróg) is a style of low-heeled shoe or boot traditionally characterised by multiple-piece, sturdy leather uppers with decorative perforations (or "broguing") and serration along the pieces' visible edges. Modern brogues trace their roots to a rudimentary shoe originating in Ireland that was constructed using untanned hide with perforations, allowing water to drain when crossing wet terrain such as a bog. Brogues were traditionally considered to be outdoor or country footwear not otherwise appropriate for casual or business occasions, but brogues are now considered appropriate in most contexts. (From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia)
WHAT IS A GOODYEAR WELT, AND WHAT DOES THE TERM GOODYEAR WELTED MEAN
- A welt is a strip of leather, rubber, or plastic that is stitched to the upper and insole of a shoe, as an attach-point for the sole. The space enclosed by the welt is then filled with cork or some other filler material (usually either porous or perforated, for breathability), and the outsole is both cemented and stitched to the welt. This process of making shoes is referred to as Goodyear welt construction, as the machinery used for the process was invented in 1869 by Charles Goodyear, Jr. the son of Charles Goodyear. Shoes with other types of construction may also have welts for finished appearance, but they generally serve little or no structural purpose. The Goodyear welt is highly regarded for a number of reasons including being relatively waterproof by not allowing water to get into the insole due to the welt-sole construction, the relative ease in which the sole can be replaced, and the fact that the boot can last up to 20 years or longer depending on the treatment and condition of the upper. (From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia)