Jack Murphy Erin Long Waterproof Coat
Royal Mail Tracked 48 hr just £3.95
Royal Mail Tracked 24 hr just £5.95
Orders Over £75 delivered FREE (with Royal Mail Tracked 48 hr. 24 hr option is available)
Above applies to UK ONLY. For overseas additional rates apply.
We are pleased to accept orders from outside the United Kingdom.
Once you have decided which items you would like to purchase please add them to the shopping cart and enter your delivery address. Once you have proceeded to this point the website will calculate your shipping costs. We are constantly working to try to offer the most competitive prices, and therefore we don't list them here.
We currently cover an ever expanding list of countries. We cover Europe, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand & many more. If on checkout the website states that we do not currently ship to your delivery destination, please get in touch and we would be happy to provide you with a delivery cost estimate.
Please note in exceptional cases where weight or size restrictions are exceeded it may be necessary for additional carriage charges to be levied. If this is the case you will be contacted by email. In certain circumstances we reserve the right to cancel and refund orders.
We currently us DHL as our courier for all of our international shipments. We have trialled a number of companies over the years, and have found them to offer the best level of service. The main advantage of DHL is that they collect the shipments and deliver them to you themselves, they don't hand over to third party shippers.
DHL offer two delivery options, although both may not be available dependant upon your delivery location.
DHL Economy Select (Europe)
Economy shipping door-to-door delivery within a certain number of days, dependant upon destination. For an estimated delivery date please contact us once your order has been placed.
- Less urgent and typically heavier shipping needs
- Cost-effective and reliable delivery
- Proactive delivery notification
- Collection and delivery locations across 35 countries in Europe
DHL Express Worldwide
A door-to-door delivery by the end of the next possible working day. For an estimated delivery date please contact us once your order has been placed.
- Time-sensitive international shipping needs
- Proactive delivery notification
- Available from and to all collection and delivery locations worldwide
Costs are based upon consignments complying with standard Airmail volumetric size and weight restrictions
Please note in cases where volumetric restrictions are exceeded additional charges may be necessary. We will contact you via email if this is the case. In certain circumstances we reserve the right to refuse the order and provide a full refund.
For further clarification of shipping costs and volumetric restrictions please feel free to send an email. If you provide details of your proposed order we can advise of any potential issues.
Special conditions apply to International Returns and Exchanges, please see our terms and conditions page
Erin Waterproof Breathable Coat by Jack Murphy
The new premium waterproof, breathable long waterproof coat from Jack Murphy
With an elegant, flattering shape and high practicality at heart, the Erin, is arguably one of the best long waterproof coats on the market
Featuring a slightly padded lining for added warmth and comfort
Large back vent and durable YKK front zip
The style is derived from the classic Australian outback Drover's riding mac or 'Duster' coat, a design that has proven its worth over many years
The Erin has an exceptionally high 20,000mm waterproof seal and fully taped seams for ultimate weather protection
Colours; Heritage Navy, Olive
Sizes; 8 - 18
Actual garment measurements below, try comparing these to a similar item of clothing.
|Across Chest (cm)||47.5||50||52.5||55||57.5||60|
|Centre back length (cm)||116.5||118||119.5||121||122.5||124|
- Hard wearing, durable, 80% Polyester,20% Nylon
- Waterproof - the fabric resists water ingress when tested up 20,000 mm during hydrostatic pressure test where a column of water is placed against the fabric
- Machine washable
- Breathable - allows body heat and vapour to pass through fabric so wearer remains comfortable. Tested result of 3,000 g/m²
- Windproof - fabric's dense weave and laminate blocks wind penetration
- Taped seams prevent leakage
- Padded lining for comfort and warmth
- Leg straps for in the saddle
- Large back vent
- Two way quality YKK zip
- Detachable hood and adjustable cuffs
- Air vents under arms for added breathability
- Heritage check lining detail when cuffs are turned up