Leatherman Skeletool® Pocket Multi-Tool
Royal Mail Tracked 48 hr just £3.95
Royal Mail Tracked 24 hr just £5.95
Orders Over £75 delivered FREE (with Royal Mail Tracked 48 hr. 24 hr option is available)
Above applies to UK ONLY. For overseas additional rates apply.
We are pleased to accept orders from outside the United Kingdom.
Once you have decided which items you would like to purchase please add them to the shopping cart and enter your delivery address. Once you have proceeded to this point the website will calculate your shipping costs. We are constantly working to try to offer the most competitive prices, and therefore we don't list them here.
We currently cover an ever expanding list of countries. We cover Europe, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand & many more. If on checkout the website states that we do not currently ship to your delivery destination, please get in touch and we would be happy to provide you with a delivery cost estimate.
Please note in exceptional cases where weight or size restrictions are exceeded it may be necessary for additional carriage charges to be levied. If this is the case you will be contacted by email. In certain circumstances we reserve the right to cancel and refund orders.
We currently us DHL as our courier for all of our international shipments. We have trialled a number of companies over the years, and have found them to offer the best level of service. The main advantage of DHL is that they collect the shipments and deliver them to you themselves, they don't hand over to third party shippers.
DHL offer two delivery options, although both may not be available dependant upon your delivery location.
DHL Economy Select (Europe)
Economy shipping door-to-door delivery within a certain number of days, dependant upon destination. For an estimated delivery date please contact us once your order has been placed.
- Less urgent and typically heavier shipping needs
- Cost-effective and reliable delivery
- Proactive delivery notification
- Collection and delivery locations across 35 countries in Europe
DHL Express Worldwide
A door-to-door delivery by the end of the next possible working day. For an estimated delivery date please contact us once your order has been placed.
- Time-sensitive international shipping needs
- Proactive delivery notification
- Available from and to all collection and delivery locations worldwide
Costs are based upon consignments complying with standard Airmail volumetric size and weight restrictions
Please note in cases where volumetric restrictions are exceeded additional charges may be necessary. We will contact you via email if this is the case. In certain circumstances we reserve the right to refuse the order and provide a full refund.
For further clarification of shipping costs and volumetric restrictions please feel free to send an email. If you provide details of your proposed order we can advise of any potential issues.
Special conditions apply to International Returns and Exchanges, please see our terms and conditions page
Skeletool Pocket Multi-Tool by Leatherman
A highly practical, ultra-light 5 oz multi-tool with a combo knife, bit driver, pliers and more - a full sized multi tool at a mere five ounces
The Leatherman Skeletool is just what you need for various odd jobs
Colour: Stainless Steel, Topographical (Black), Black/Silver, Coyote/Black
Topographical - A topographical map design is laser-etched into the knife blade and the handles have a matt black finish.
Blade Length: 2.6 in | 6.60 cm
Closed Length: 4 in | 10 cm
Weight: 5 oz | 142 g
Please note: This item is subject to age verification checks. An email request will be sent requesting this.
7 Tools Include:
- Needlenose pliers: Use one hand to hold small objects or access narrow spaces
- Regular pliers: Easily hold and manipulate materials with this one-handed tool
- Hard wire cutters: Easily cut through regular-gauge wires with this one handed tool
- Wire cutters: Cut regular-gauge electrical wire with this durable, edge-retaining tool
- 420HC Combo Knife: A knife made from 420HC stainless steel with a half straight and half serrated edge. This style of blade gives the user a choice of precise cuts using the plain section, or cutting through fibre and rougher material using the serrated area
- Large bit driver: Easily switch out full-size bits to customise your multi-tool
- Carabiner/bottle opener: This tool features a one way gate and allows for easy clipping to a belt loop or strap. It can also be used to pop the top on a favourite beverage
- Handle Bit Storage: Conveniently store Leatherman tool bits in the handle of your multi-tool for easy access in the middle of a job, or for safe keeping when not in use
- Locking Blade: A knife blade that locks into place when fully deployed. A user must manually unlock the blade to fold it away, which allows for a much safer user experience
- Replaceable Pocket Clip: A removable clip to wear the tool on a pocket or belt loop without the use of a sheath
- Outside-accessible Features: This multi-tool features tools that are accessible while the tool is in its folded or closed position, mimicking the functionality of a pocket knife
- One-hand Operable Features: Every feature on this tool can be opened and operated with one hand
One of the most practical multi-tools on the market