Leatherman Super Tool® 300 Multi-Tool
Royal Mail Tracked 48 hr just £3.95
Royal Mail Tracked 24 hr just £5.95
Orders Over £75 delivered FREE (with Royal Mail Tracked 48 hr. 24 hr option is available)
Above applies to UK ONLY. For overseas additional rates apply.
We are pleased to accept orders from outside the United Kingdom.
Once you have decided which items you would like to purchase please add them to the shopping cart and enter your delivery address. Once you have proceeded to this point the website will calculate your shipping costs. We are constantly working to try to offer the most competitive prices, and therefore we don't list them here.
We currently cover an ever expanding list of countries. We cover Europe, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand & many more. If on checkout the website states that we do not currently ship to your delivery destination, please get in touch and we would be happy to provide you with a delivery cost estimate.
Please note in exceptional cases where weight or size restrictions are exceeded it may be necessary for additional carriage charges to be levied. If this is the case you will be contacted by email. In certain circumstances we reserve the right to cancel and refund orders.
We currently us DHL as our courier for all of our international shipments. We have trialled a number of companies over the years, and have found them to offer the best level of service. The main advantage of DHL is that they collect the shipments and deliver them to you themselves, they don't hand over to third party shippers.
DHL offer two delivery options, although both may not be available dependant upon your delivery location.
DHL Economy Select (Europe)
Economy shipping door-to-door delivery within a certain number of days, dependant upon destination. For an estimated delivery date please contact us once your order has been placed.
- Less urgent and typically heavier shipping needs
- Cost-effective and reliable delivery
- Proactive delivery notification
- Collection and delivery locations across 35 countries in Europe
DHL Express Worldwide
A door-to-door delivery by the end of the next possible working day. For an estimated delivery date please contact us once your order has been placed.
- Time-sensitive international shipping needs
- Proactive delivery notification
- Available from and to all collection and delivery locations worldwide
Costs are based upon consignments complying with standard Airmail volumetric size and weight restrictions
Please note in cases where volumetric restrictions are exceeded additional charges may be necessary. We will contact you via email if this is the case. In certain circumstances we reserve the right to refuse the order and provide a full refund.
For further clarification of shipping costs and volumetric restrictions please feel free to send an email. If you provide details of your proposed order we can advise of any potential issues.
Special conditions apply to International Returns and Exchanges, please see our terms and conditions page
Super Tool 300 Multi-Tool by Leatherman
The award-winning Leatherman Super Tool 300 is perfect for the working man or woman
With the strongest larger pliers produced by Leatherman and the sloped top handle design enables you to manoeuvre them further into tight spaces
When you're working with gloves on, the large side cutouts make it easy to still grab components and rolled handles make for a comfortable grip
Sheath: Black Nylon
Primary Blade Length: 3.2 in | 8.13 cm
Closed Length: 4.8 in | 11.5 cm
Weight: 9.6 oz | 272.15 g
19 Tools Include:
- Needlenose Pliers: Perfect for holding small objects or using the pliers in tight, narrow spaces
- Regular Pliers: Conveniently hold and manipulate items
- Premium replaceable wire cutters: Easily cut through regular and light-guage wire
- Premium replaceable hard-wire cutters: Easily cut through electrical hard wires
- Stranded-wire cutters: Cut bundles or wrapped small gauge wire without crushing them
- Electrical crimper: Found in the jaw of the tool and used for general purpose crimping of electrical connectors
- Wire Stripper: Safely strip multiple gauges and types of wire
- 420HC Knife: A knife crafted from 420HC, a high-carbon stainless steel that is corrosion resistant and can be easily maintained
- 420HC Serrated Knife: A toothed blade crafted from 420HC stainless steel. Serrations grab and cut materials easily, making this style of blade exceptionally useful for cutting through rope or fibre
- Saw: Quickly and easily saw through tough materials with this open-toothed tool
- Awl w/ Thread loop: Puncture tough materials to create or enlarge holes and sew with the loop
- Can opener: Safely and easily open canned goods in wilderness situations
- Bottle opener: A tool that allows the user to pop the top on a favourite beverage
- Ruler (1.5 in | 3.8 cm) A precise measuring guide for determining length in inches or centimetres, up to 1.5 inches or 3.8 centimetres
- Phillips screwdriver: Tighten or loosen Phillips head screws
- Large screwdriver: Tighten or loosen larger flat-headed screws
- Medium screwdriver: Tighten or loosen medium sized flathead screws
- Small screwdriver: Tighten or loosen small flathead screws
- Wood/Metal file: Precisely file and smooth edges on wood and metal surfaces
All Locking Features
All locking features means that every tool and knife on the body of the handle, with the exception of the plier head, will lock into place. Note that the Crunch; however, does feature both all locking tools and plier head. The all locking design enables the user to operate individual tools safely and effectively. By locking them into place when fully open, the user can put pressure on the implement while safely completing the job, before manually unlocking the tool to stow it away
This secure ring is for attaching the tool safely and securely to a lanyard. Often people who work near water or on scaffolding attach their tool to a lanyard on their person to avoid losing the tool if it's dropped