Muck Boots Chore Classic Hi
We offer a range of delivery options across the UK, as well as, internationally. If you would like more information on the delivery process at Hollands Country Clothing, please read through the information below.
Postal rates for delivery in the UK
- Royal Mail Tracked 48 (2-4 working day service) just £3.95
- Royal Mail Tracked 24 (1-2 working day service) just £5.95
- Orders Over £75 delivered FREE (with Royal Mail Tracked 48 2 - 4 working day service
The above applies to the UK only. For overseas additional rates apply, please see below.
If you would like to check the order status of your purchase, look it up by entering your order number and email used during the check out process:
You can look up your order by entering the order number and your email here.
Overseas order and delivery options
We are pleased to accept orders from outside the United Kingdom. Once you have decided which items you would like to purchase please add them to the shopping cart and enter your delivery address.
We currently cover an ever expanding list of countries. We cover Europe, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand & many more. If on checkout the website states that we do not currently ship to your delivery destination, please get in touch and we would be happy to provide you with a delivery cost estimate.
Please note in exceptional cases where weight or size restrictions are exceeded it may be necessary for additional carriage charges to be levied. If this is the case you will be contacted by email. In certain circumstances we reserve the right to cancel and refund orders.
We currently use DHL as our courier for all of our international shipments. We have trialled a number of companies over the years, and have found them to offer the best level of service. The main advantage of DHL is that they collect the shipments and deliver them to you themselves, they don't hand them over to third party shippers.
DHL offers two delivery options, although both may not be available depending upon your delivery location.
How much are international shipping costs?
The shipping costs depend entirely on your location, which is why we do not list the prices here. Once you have proceeded to the checkout, we will immediately calculate your shipping costs. We are constantly working to try to offer the most competitive prices.
Delivery options from DHL
DHL Economy Select (Europe)
Economy shipping door-to-door delivery within a certain number of days, depending upon destination. For an estimated delivery date please contact us once your order has been placed.
- Less urgent and typically heavier shipping needs
- Cost-effective and reliable delivery
- Proactive delivery notification
- Collection and delivery locations across 35 countries in Europe
DHL Express Worldwide
A door-to-door delivery by the end of the next possible working day. For an estimated delivery date please contact us once your order has been placed.
- Time-sensitive international shipping needs
- Proactive delivery notification
- Available from and to all collection and delivery locations worldwide
Costs are based upon consignments complying with standard Airmail volumetric size and weight restrictions.
Further information on delivery
Please note in cases where volumetric restrictions are exceeded additional charges may be necessary. We will contact you via email if this is the case. In certain circumstances we reserve the right to refuse the order and provide a full refund.
For further clarification of shipping costs and volumetric restrictions please feel free to send an email to email@example.com. If you provide details of your proposed order we can advise of any potential issues.
Special conditions apply to International Returns and Exchanges, please see our terms and conditions page
Chore Classic Hi All Conditions Work Wellington Boots
This rugged wellington is designed to provide all the comfort and protection of heavy duty work boot and is up to the toughest of tasks
Rubber reinforcing overlay protects heel and toe. Extra thick triple toe reinforcement
Fully waterproof, including neoprene top-line
Durable insulating 5mm neoprene section above ankle is stretching and comfortable. Contributes to a lighter overall weight relative to substantial nature of the boot
The breathable air mesh lining allows for more ventilation when you're on the go, making for a more comfortable all day welly. Built in odour control
Durable outsole designed to withstand sharp objects and offers excellent underfoot grip for use on soft, wet or loose ground. Structural support from steel mid shank
Does not have a steel toe
Features a contoured, moulded EVA midsole for added comfort
The Chore Classic is a reliable, hardwearing wellington, perfect for farmers and other hard working outdoor types
UK sizes: 6-13 / EU39-47
Colour: Black, Moss
- 100% Waterproof
- Fully lined with 5mm neoprene for flexibility
- Breathable air mesh lining
- Easy to clean rubber overlay
- Durable, quick cleaning outsole
- Triple toe reinforcement
- Quadruple rubber heel reinforcement
- Steel shank for structural support
- bioDEWIX™ antimicrobial footbed insert topcover
- NZYM™ for odour control and moisture management
- Reflective pull-tab for easy on and off
- Suitable for men and women
- Outsole designed for optimum use on firmer surfaces
- Estimated boot height 40.5cm/ 15.9"
- Estimated max calf circumference 42cm/ 16.5"
- Estimated footbed width 9.1cm/ 3.6"
- Estimated heel height 2.9cm/ 1.1"