Hoggs of Fife Kinloch Technical Tweed Field Coat
We offer a range of delivery options across the UK, as well as, internationally. If you would like more information on the delivery process at Hollands Country Clothing, please read through the information below.
Postal rates for delivery in the UK
- Royal Mail Tracked 48 (2-4 working day service) just £3.95
- Royal Mail Tracked 24 (1-2 working day service) just £5.95
- Orders Over £50 delivered FREE (with Royal Mail Tracked 48 2 - 4 working day service
The above applies to the UK only. For overseas additional rates apply, please see below.
If you would like to check the order status of your purchase, look it up by entering your order number and email used during the check out process:
You can look up your order by entering the order number and your email here.
Overseas order and delivery options
We are pleased to accept orders from outside the United Kingdom. Once you have decided which items you would like to purchase please add them to the shopping cart and enter your delivery address.
We currently cover an ever expanding list of countries. We cover Europe, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand & many more. If on checkout the website states that we do not currently ship to your delivery destination, please get in touch and we would be happy to provide you with a delivery cost estimate.
Please note in exceptional cases where weight or size restrictions are exceeded it may be necessary for additional carriage charges to be levied. If this is the case you will be contacted by email. In certain circumstances we reserve the right to cancel and refund orders.
We currently use DHL as our courier for all of our international shipments. We have trialled a number of companies over the years, and have found them to offer the best level of service. The main advantage of DHL is that they collect the shipments and deliver them to you themselves, they don't hand them over to third party shippers.
DHL offers two delivery options, although both may not be available depending upon your delivery location.
How much are international shipping costs?
The shipping costs depend entirely on your location, which is why we do not list the prices here. Once you have proceeded to the checkout, we will immediately calculate your shipping costs. We are constantly working to try to offer the most competitive prices.
Delivery options from DHL
DHL Economy Select (Europe)
Economy shipping door-to-door delivery within a certain number of days, depending upon destination. For an estimated delivery date please contact us once your order has been placed.
- Less urgent and typically heavier shipping needs
- Cost-effective and reliable delivery
- Proactive delivery notification
- Collection and delivery locations across 35 countries in Europe
DHL Express Worldwide
A door-to-door delivery by the end of the next possible working day. For an estimated delivery date please contact us once your order has been placed.
- Time-sensitive international shipping needs
- Proactive delivery notification
- Available from and to all collection and delivery locations worldwide
Costs are based upon consignments complying with standard Airmail volumetric size and weight restrictions.
Further information on delivery
Please note in cases where volumetric restrictions are exceeded additional charges may be necessary. We will contact you via email if this is the case. In certain circumstances we reserve the right to refuse the order and provide a full refund.
For further clarification of shipping costs and volumetric restrictions please feel free to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you provide details of your proposed order we can advise of any potential issues.
Special conditions apply to International Returns and Exchanges, please see our terms and conditions page
Kinloch Waterproof Tweed Shooting Jacket
This is a very traditional style of shooting tweed with a high degree of modern technical weatherproofing built in
Elegantly styled, with sleek functionality taken for granted, this is probably Hoggs finest shooting tweed to date in terms of quality and detail
The Kinloch Jacket is waterproof, windproof and breathable with a quilted moisture satin lining, perfect for staying comfortable during all day outdoor activity
100% Pure Lambswool tweed for superior soft handle with low rustle and the natural thermal qualities of wool
Blending soft country greens with a subtle golden check to generate a really stunning, modern tweed
Teflon coated for rain and stain resistance - rain runs off, dirt wipes away
Two tricot lined hand warmer pockets, two large cartridge pockets with retaining straps and drain holes, internal zip fastening wallet pocket
The Kinloch jacket is in a bespoke tweed of Autumnal colours that can be worn on its own or with the cap, breeks and waistcoat that complete the collection
This range is hard wearing, designed to be worn and worn. and has been specifically created for people who spend a lot of time outdoors, offering comfort, warmth and style.
A great value jacket of true quality for years of practical wear
Colour: Autumn Bracken
Weight: 1226 grams (Based on size Small)
|Hoggs Size Chart|
|Size||Small||Medium||Large||Extra Large||Extra Extra Large|
|Chest||36" / 37"||38" / 40"||41"/43"||44" / 46"||47" / 49"|
- Tweed Fabric 580gsm 100% Pure Lambswool for a naturally hard wearing and warm fabric
- Fully lined - quilted for warmth with sleek satin fabric
- Waterproof, windproof & breathable Prooftex drop liner membrane
- Taped Seams
- Teflon Durable Water Repellent fabric treatment for protection against rain & stains
- 2 large Cartridge pockets with retaining tabs to hold open and drain vents
- 2 hand warmer pockets warm tricot lined
- Robust metal two way centre front zip with storm flap covering
- Raglan sleeves for smooth action when shooting
- Anti-wicking strip around hem to prevent water ingress
- Comfortable elasticated storm cuffs retain warmth, prevent rain entry
- Collar and pockets trimmed with smart faux leather for comfort and wear
- Wear with Kinloch Tweed Breeks